What scene, that you think will happen, are you most looking forward to in TWOW?

There will be the Battle of Ice, the Battle of Fire, Dance of Dragons 2.0, Jon's resurrection and the Red Wedding 2.0 and many other notable scenes.

But I'm looking forward to seeing more of The Others in TWOW. GRRM has said that TWOW will take us further north than we've been before, and hopefully this means we'll see more of The Others in their natural habitat (so to speak).

So what are you most looking forward to seeing in TWOW?

well, i have this scene in my head but it's not gonna happen

so Red wedding 2.0 and DoD 2.0 and the others stuff of course also rikon my scene in my head is about him but he's too young

a small side note your "natural habitat" made me think of puddles and how sam must have thought " a wild Other appears" :bowdown:

There's too many! But I would say:

1.) Jaime meeting Stoneheart

2.) The Battle of Ice

3.) What the hell is happening with Sansa?

4.) What ever is happening at the Wall and the aftermath of the mutiny

5.) But at the end of the day, I just want more Davos, he's the best.

The shitstorm that ensues if Tommen dies. Cersei's death, it's a long time coming. And of course, the two big battles that we were building up to in ADWD. Ice and Fire.

When tommen dies

1. REVENGE ON THE FREYS

2. Jaime and Stoneheart should be intersting, will she just kill him or make him swear his sword?

3. Jon being brought back by R'hllor or becoming like Stonehands

4. Davos doing his thing

5. Tommen and Cersei dying, looking forward to seeing who will be next on the IT - Aegon? He is the closest by and seeing as Stannis is busy with the Boltons it seems more likely.

Archived