Does anyone think The Mad Mouse captures Sansa and takes her to KL?

Lord Damian

In a switch to the seeming path for Sansa being married to Harry the heir and I have thought that she would be married to Aegon with Littlefinger's blessing ( a better match is a King over a Vale Lord anyday). The Madmouse is in the gates of the moon looking for Sansa. If he could somehow capture her and get her to KL and Cercei, his wealth will be more than restored, a lordship and no doubt Littlefinger would be in deep shit with the powers that be in Kings Landing for hidding Sansa from justice. She could get a trial by combat with Ser Robert Strong vs Brienne, The "real" hound or one arm Jaime or someone else. Maybe she is rescued and Aegon falls in love with her (damsel in distress type of stuff she always dreamed about). Who knows?

I think he tries but getting someone from the Gates of the Moon to King's Landing covertly isn't an easy thing for a single Hedge Knight.

I'd say the true threat Ser Shadrich poses to Littlefinger is that he can easily inform Varys of the location of Sansa Stark.

I think he tries but getting someone from the Gates of the Moon to King's Landing covertly isn't an easy thing for a single Hedge Knight.

I'd say the true threat Ser Shadrich poses to Littlefinger is that he can easily inform Varys of the location of Sansa Stark.

or the crown itself, Varys is hiding and Qyburn is the new man of whispers. Cercei will pay the most and given the epilogue of ADWD, she will have the power for a little time more and no one to really stop her.

If Sansa is taken to KL with Cersei in power... well, Cersei might very well give her to Qyburn.

However, if the Mad Mouse does capture her, given the way her arc is developing, she might end up, as Sansa Stark, in Aegon's entourage, and ought to prove valuable to him.

If Sansa is taken to KL with Cersei in power... well, Cersei might very well give her to Qyburn.

However, if the Mad Mouse does capture her, given the way her arc is developing, she might end up, as Sansa Stark, in Aegon's entourage, and ought to prove valuable to him.

i think it will work against Cercei, Sansa has always been the one I think is the younger, more beautiful Queen, Margeary is a misdirection in regards to that prophecy. Aegon might fall in love with her this way and marry her.

The Mad Mouse is going to have some, very signficant impact on Sansa's storyline. I just don't quite know how it will pan out yet. But his connection with Brienne, her search for her "auburn haired sister" and his meeting with Sansa is going to be the little unforseen loose thread that unravels Littlefinger's entire tapestry of deceit, in the end.

What will he do if there is nobody to pay the bounty for bringing her back?

I don't think he's going to be in any kind of position to "steal her away". But he will probably uncover her identity, and then secretely reveal himself to her (not literally, but reveal his knowledge, hehehe), and she will then make use of him as her secret "Florian" in her schemes to wrest control of her life back from Littlefinger.

That Sansa arrives back in KL is far from far fetched. The Stark girls never seem to get where they want to go. Sansa could arrive back there as a contender for the throne or a captive, but the timeing is critical and so much depends upon LF plans. Ser Shadrick may just be a way for George to make another cliffhanger that never goes anyplace. (Or takes another few books to pan out.) By himself he is only a threat as an informant, and I believe that he would have to send a raven to someone in KL to do that. Who would he inform? Cersei, Varys? And how would he be sure to collect? A more probable course of events would be for him to bide his time, and if Sansa decided to flee LF to seize the moment and pretend to take her where she wanted to go. It would certainly be a twist.

Sansa fans, never fear. An alternate name for her storyline could be "The Perils of Sansa." She's a survivor.

That Sansa arrives back in KL is far from far fetched. The Stark girls never seem to get where they want to go.

Really all females in the series never get to where they want to go >.>

Although they tend to die less frequently than their male counterparts...

Personally for Sansa I don't feel like she can return home till her plot in KL is done... if she ever returns home that is.

I don't think he's going to be in any kind of position to "steal her away". But he will probably uncover her identity, and then secretely reveal himself to her (not literally, but reveal his knowledge, hehehe), and she will then make use of him as her secret "Florian" in her schemes to wrest control of her life back from Littlefinger.

I think there are a few people in this forum that would love to reveal themselves to Sansa. :eek: :)

I like the idea, but the only problem I have if that Sansa has not show that side of herself (if there is one) . She has not plotted, schemed, or came up with any plans to help herself as of yet. For the most part she has been manipulated and done what she is told. We can pull for her, but I don't see it happening. I would think it more likely for someone else to use Sansa to get control of LF.

I mean I don't think he just shows up at the Vale for no reason at all, from a meta-perspective. But I think he's more likely to make trouble then to actually succesfully abscond with Sansa.

I also agree with this. He might mess up pretty badly and end up causing a lot of trouble.

Really all females in the series never get to where they want to go >.>

Although they tend to die less frequently than their male counterparts...

Personally for Sansa I don't feel like she can return home till her plot in KL is done... if she ever returns home that is.

What is this plot in King's Landing that Sansa has to complete? She has no connection to King's Landing anymore. Her connection is to the plot in the Vale, to the Hound, to the unfinished emotional conflicts with Arya, and perhaps even to her restoration of Winterfell in some literal or symbolic way.

She has no unfinished business in King's Landing. Joffrey is dead, Tyrion is gone, the Hound is in the Riverlands. Who else is left in King's Landing that had anything to do with Sansa's plot?

What is this plot in King's Landing that Sansa has to complete? She has no connection to King's Landing anymore. Her connection is to the plot in the Vale, to the Hound, to the unfinished emotional conflicts with Arya, and perhaps even to her restoration of Winterfell in some literal or symbolic way.

She has no unfinished business in King's Landing. Joffrey is dead, Tyrion is gone, the Hound is in the Riverlands. Who else is left in King's Landing that had anything to do with Sansa's plot?

Pretty much this.

In a switch to the seeming path for Sansa being married to Harry the heir and I have thought that she would be married to Aegon with Littlefinger's blessing ( a better match is a King over a Vale Lord anyday). The Madmouse is in the gates of the moon looking for Sansa. If he could somehow capture her and get her to KL and Cercei, his wealth will be more than restored, a lordship and no doubt Littlefinger would be in deep shit with the powers that be in Kings Landing for hidding Sansa from justice. She could get a trial by combat with Ser Robert Strong vs Brienne, The "real" hound or one arm Jaime or someone else. Maybe she is rescued and Aegon falls in love with her (damsel in distress type of stuff she always dreamed about). Who knows?

It really makes no sense in the context of Sansa's characterization and her arc. Taken from the Vale as a passive pawn with no control over what happens to her and delivered back to captors in KL would be a complete and illogical reversal of her entire development. The Mad Mouse may cause some waves, but I highly doubt he'll even get his hands on Sansa as a captor, much less make it all the way back to KL.

Well, KL could be the place where Sandor comes to rescue her.

Given by how much Sansa is scared by Cersei, Sansa and Cersei will meet again. Sansa will remember LF's advice that there is nothing wrong with being afraid the trick is just not to show it along with Osmund Kettleback telling her that wolves are brave. Sansa will be a wolf in her trial showing little fear towards the person she fears most, and demonstrate how much she has grown.

If Sansa finds herself captured and brought back to KL for public trial, it would be a good excuse for Arya to come back to Westeros. Be nice for her to eliminate a few people on her list while she's there saving her sister.

If we take Aegon to be a rough equivalent of Henry VII, then Vary's and co might try to use Sansa as a way to legitimize their factions rule. Lets say Aegon declared an intent to marry Sansa as a way of joining their Houses, as Henry did with Anne of York. A maneuver like that draws back to the episode that Lyanna and Rhaegar absconded together, and would be key to restoring legitimacy to Targaryen rule in the regions that worked together to bring them down. It also falls in nicely with what Varys seemingly wanted from the Starks, that he wished to draw them away from the Baratheon cause and into the support of a Targaryen restoration.

Archived