Character you'll defend no matter what?

~DarkHorse~

I've noticed some admirable posters on this forum who go to great lengths to defend certain characters. Good on you, even if I don't agree with your opinion, your loyalty is touching and admirable.

Personally, I tend to get defensive when people judge Robb only on his decision to marry Jeyne- he gets too much crap, I mean seriously, he had his pets head stitched onto him. Give him a break already.

who do you defend?

Dorne

The Ironborn

Catelyn.

Shireen.

I will add more later.

ETA: I would say Sansa, but a lot of people do a better job than me in defending her.

Tyrion: Though one of my favorites, I don't think I can justify some of his actions, but Id defend him as a character though.

Queen of Thorns!@!@!@

I also really like and support Dany and Sansa, though I don't think every action they've taken is defensible, and if excusable is the standard, that argument can be made for any character (except the Freys).

Also I have a soft spot for Dorne~

Speaking of - can we arrange some sort of future club for Arya, Lyanna Mormount and Wylla Manderly?

On second thought, maybe I should start a thread about how those two, with Stark related names, are all about the undying and fearless loyalty to the Starks.

Catelyn Stark, the most flawless and amazing character in the entire series.

Sansa Stark, a character of sheer awesomeness, of such complexity that many can only begin to grasp.

This is also my list...

I consider myself true Sansa champion... I am Sansa's Barristan.. Don't care about anything, I defend her everywhere...

snip

17-10...

Archived