Did Drogon kill/eat the Shepards Daughter?

direwienerdog

From what we know they are predators and they as I said don't just waste good meat by completely destroying it with fire,Dragons char the meat they ate so it's also possible that the meat just slid of the bones.

Going by your words we have animals who are as dumb as dogs but know how to BBQ with perfection and have great table manners and waste no scraps? Can you please send me one of these animals? I would never have to worry about cooking again.

Going by your words we have animals who are as dumb as dogs but know how to BBQ with perfection and have great table manners and waste no scraps? Can you please send me one of these animals? I would never have to worry about cooking again.

1.Dogs aren't Dumb.

2.The burning of the meat is more or less instinct.

3.I didn't consider another thing maybe Drogon like a lot of birds and reptiles eats the girl whole and then spits out the indigestible bits like the bones.

1.Dogs aren't Dumb.

2.The burning of the meat is more or less instinct.

3.I didn't consider another thing maybe Drogon like a lot of birds and reptiles eats the girl whole and then spits out the indigestible bits like the bones.

1. You mentioned previously dogs will go back to "normal" predatory behavior if left untrained. This is a false statement, look at service dogs.

2. See above.

3. Is it possible you didn't consider that it was a setup? The timing was way too convenient.

1. You mentioned previously dogs will go back to "normal" predatory behavior if left untrained. This is a false statement, look at service dogs.

2. See above.

3. Is it possible you didn't consider that it was a setup? The timing was way too convenient.

1.They do I've seen it happen with street dogs,Remove them from human contact and help long enough they will find a way to survive,They adopt pack behavior and may even attack humans.

3.I did at first,Then I realized that the set up didn't work all that well,The Dragons were in no way in Dany's control even when they were free ranging,so the "set up" only made Dany notice how untrained they are,She was just too preoccupied and stupid to act on it.

A dog who has born and lived his life among humans would NEVER hurt a human unless that human was a straight threat to the dog or to his people.

It may be possible to train dogs to attack but that's another thing. And there can also be some severe health problems where this can occur (frontal epilepsy, some brain-tumors etc).

But normally, no. Dogs do not attack human. If the dragons are likened to dogs why should they then?

Dumb dogs ! The Dire wiener will strike! silent as the wind! Quicker than a deer! Deadly as fast food burrito!

Dragons eat until the bones are clean (its what happened to the sheeps), if she was only burned then the bones would still have meat in them.

Do they? She was four years old, and smaller than a sheep. It wouldnt be hard to burn all her flesh away. Even the bones were burnt.

Also why would the father lie to an empty auidence chamber? He waited until eveyone left before he presented his case.

A dog who has born and lived his life among humans would NEVER hurt a human unless that human was a straight threat to the dog or to his people.

It may be possible to train dogs to attack but that's another thing. And there can also be some severe health problems where this can occur (frontal epilepsy, some brain-tumors etc).

But normally, no. Dogs do not attack human. If the dragons are likened to dogs why should they then?

Animals will do anything to survive,It's the code to all life on earth.

I said they have dog level intelligence not dog like qualities.

Animals will do anything to survive,It's the code to all life on earth.

I said they have dog level intelligence not dog like qualities.

Being able to sense it's master's mood, anxiety level to even sense when it's master is near. These are qualities I think Drogon exhibits. I believe there are a kind of psychic bond between Dany and Drogon. Does Drogon take verbal commands? Yes he does. Is he well trained? No. Dany is making it up as she goes along. There must be and will be other verbal commands she must learn. Will a Dragon eat a human? Yes we've seen it. Are humans a dragons preferred meat/prey? I don't think so or we would have heard of more instances. Would a Dragon hunt a human? Maybe if other game was scarce. So far the only instances of human consumption are the dead.The instances of Dragon on human aggression are Quentyn and he puts himself in an area were the dragons feed. I would say to these dragons meat is meat. Will dogs consume human flesh? Yup if they are hungry enough.

These are the points I'm making. This is how it seems to me to be.

Is there a conspiracy? Doesn't matter really the end result is Dany has the dragons locked up after the Shepard shows the bones.

It's all done in a way that: a) get Dany out of Merreen. B) absolves her of most of the carnage that most likely has occurred in Merreen. C) allows her to possibly get out of town if Merreen and the Yunkish incursion is destroyed. D) loose Daario, many of her freedmen and get on with the business of moving on, where ever that may be. PS. In the first DWD a Dragon does eat a human, but I suspect it's per verbal command of its master, not hunger. Of course this is all IMHO.

My view is that Drogon originally approached the herd to snack on some sheep, he fired them from the air and the little sheperdess got in the way, then Drogon landed snapped up some of the burnt livestock and left... Happened in a mo'

Archived