Lines That Give You Chills Everytime

mindchap

From the novels or the novellas.

Mine:

1. "ARE THERE NO TRUE KNIGHTS AMONG YOU?"
  2. “Dracarys.”
  3. "I'm better with a sword."
  4. Bloodraven himself had come to Whitewalls.

No matter how many times I read and reread these do it everytime. Anybody else?

To the OP: this is a great topic!

-"The North remembers, Davos Seaworth. And the mummer's farce is almost done" (maybe I am paraphrasing).

-later on in the same conversation... "Bring me back my liege lord, and I will declare for your king".

-The whole passage in the Tower of Joy, ending with:

-"So, now it begins".

-"No. Now it ends."

-"The revenge you want...will be yours in time". (I truly hope so. The Starks deserve to have their day).

And this conversation,

-"The wolves will come again"

"And how would you be knowing, boy?"

"I dreamed it."

Not too sound too creepy but the first and last on my list actually give me goosebumps, not just a figure of speech.

Agree with you on the first one, when i read that i got goosebumps, i was like did he really just say that.

In my head i was thinking this guys the general article of what we think of the chivalrous medieval knight.

Your not alone. D&E really need a movie but i have a feeling if we do get a movie its gonna be Roberts Rebellion.

Agree with you on the first one, when i read that i got goosebumps, i was like did he really just say that.

In my head i was thinking this guys the general article of what we think of the chivalrous medieval knight.

Your not alone. D&E really need a movie but i have a feeling if we do get a movie its gonna be Roberts Rebellion.

I'd be thrilled just to get more stories, maybe a full length movie when it's all said and done.

Prince of Ice, Roberts Rebellion is never going to be produced per GRRM. He said that we'll know everything about the Rebellion through A Song of Ice and Fire before its over (he said that since everything is shown, there is no reason to write a movie/show about it).

Prince of Ice, Roberts Rebellion is never going to be produced per GRRM. He said that we'll know everything about the Rebellion through A Song of Ice and Fire before its over (he said that since everything is shown, there is no reason to write a movie/show about it).

links? sry but i need facts.

Thank you for letting me know though.

Archived