That POV character you could care less about

jeffklm

Designing the special saddle that allowed Bran to ride again. Giving Jon some very helpful advice in Game.

For what its worth, the real helpful advice that Tyrion got in the books was from Donal Noye, not Tyrion. On the show they gave a simplified version of Noyes dialogue to Tyrion.

Designing the special saddle that allowed Bran to ride again. Giving Jon some very helpful advice in Game.

While that is true, a good act does not wash out the bad, nor vice versa.

That said, taking all of his actions as a whole, morally speaking, Tyrion's compass points in a direction closer to his sister Cersei, than his brother Jaime.

His incessant whining does not make him any more relatable.

Tyrion's the worst.

Aeron Greyjoy's chapters dont make sense to me. Like in the way that they exist. They dont need to exist. I really hate Victarion as well and think id rather have the Dusky Woman's POV instead. Arys Oakheart's stuff could have been told in Arianne's chapters so hes pretty lamesauce.

I could not agree with you more on this. The Dusky Woman deserves her due!

Eh, they both suffer from Lannisteritis.

Ah yes, I've heard of this condition and how it has slowly crept from western Westeros to afflict the entire continent. One can only hope that a Starkitis antidote is administered in time.

I could not agree with you more on this. The Dusky Woman deserves her due!

Im actually serious. Id rather GRRM switch the Vic stuff to the Dusky Woman and we see it through her eyes because shes that awesome. I cant wait when she throws his worthless carcass overboard.

Sam. And again, Sam. How have the majority of the responses not been Sam? Nobody else finds reading his chapters to be some degree of boredom for which a word has not yet been created to describe it? I mean other than that I pretty much love all of the characters and I'm at least intrigued by the ones who aren't necessarily thrilling me but jesus, I could not be more apathetic to Samwell Tarly if I tried.

Im actually serious. Id rather GRRM switch the Vic stuff to the Dusky Woman and we see it through her eyes because shes that awesome. I cant wait when she throws his worthless carcass overboard.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. Thick Vic is only tolerable through his mind blowingly stupid/hilarious moments.

I don't know, i can see merit in Vic's chapters being included, he is entertaining in an embarrassing way. He probably thinks The Reach is the distance between himself and the guy he's trying to hit with his axe.

omg, I hope I dream about this tonight!

Sam. And again, Sam. How have the majority of the responses not been Sam? Nobody else finds reading his chapters to be some degree of boredom for which a word has not yet been created to describe it? I mean other than that I pretty much love all of the characters and I'm at least intrigued by the ones who aren't necessarily thrilling me but jesus, I could not be more apathetic to Samwell Tarly if I tried.

Maybe because i dont find Sam that boring? He often knows about things and acts as an exposition mouthpiece which i welcome. I cant wait to see what hes doing at the Citadel.

I like him. His escape with Gilly, travels, and working the election were all some great stuff.

I don't know, i can see merit in Vic's chapters being included, he is entertaining in an embarrassing way. He probably thinks The Reach is the distance between himself and the guy he's trying to hit with his axe.

HAR!!!

Because Sam is an interesting character that defies genre norms.

He's a fat coward in a series where most people, especially grown males, are expected to be brave martially-competent/badass men which Sam definitively is not, he's scared of his own shadow, is far from socially competent, and while he is smart, it's not to absurd levels. Basically, he's an easy to relate to, realistic character. IE, a breath of fresh air.

Sansa-she is only interesting when she is around LF

Cat-most interesting thing she did was die, it was glorious

Dany-Drogon please eat her already or plale mare take her or greyscale

Not to be rude or anything, but it really sounds like you hate female characters.

The Greyjoys, oh dear GOD, the Greyjoys! Make. It. STOP. Damphair is the worst POV of all time. Worst character in the series. A complete and absolute waste of time. Theon and *some* of Asha's POVs were good. But Damphair and Victarion are horrendous.

I love the character of Brienne but once she got her own POV? Zzzzzz

Archived