That POV character you could care less about

jeffklm

As of the end of DwD I couldn't care less for Sansa POV. She is boring and uninteresting to me. When she finally, or if she ever does anything exciting or heroic that I think is note worthy then I might not cringe when I see her POV heading. Until then I shall only take joy in seeing LF when I have to read her chapters to get through the story.

No I am an equal opportunity hater. Just my top three just so happen to be female. I hate Varys but he"s no POV. I also hate Victarion and Ramsey. I hate Aeron and Oberyn.

I love Arya, Brienne, Arienne, The Sandsnakes, Marge, Olenna and Val

Good to know you like to spread your hate freely and without prejudice. Hard to find people like that these days. As for your hate for Oberyn, you take it back, and you take it back right now! Oberyn died for our sins don't you know that?

Tell the truth, you don't like him cause he helped defeat Stannis at the Blackwater.

Bs

I don't appreciate rapists.

I also detest dany, she crucified a large amount of people without proof of crime.

ETA: I don't appreciate being told to "tell the truth" if you have an issue we can duke it out in pm, brah.

To be fair, 163 slave children crucified on the road just to "point out the right direction" were proof enough to me.

ETA: I'm grateful the show avoided the gore of the scene though.

Technically that scene hasn't happened yet, it's on the way to Mereen.

Technically that scene hasn't happened yet, it's on the way to Mereen.

Yeah but with the way the show has been whitewashing both tyrion and dany I doubt they show any of it. So don't expect to see any of it, and tyrions numerous rapes will be left out.

Man, dany and tyrion really are terrible. Tyrions only saving grace was being present at numerous battles giving us a look at westerosi troops, dany doesn't even have that.

To be fair, 163 slave children crucified on the road just to "point out the right direction" were proof enough to me.

ETA: I'm grateful the show avoided the gore of the scene though.

Actually, it's never proven that the 163 that Dany crucified had anything to do with the crucifixion of the 163 children. It's possible that they did, but there was never a trial, that we know of, to find out who actually gave that order and then carried it out. Yes, I'm aware that this is splitting hairs a bit, but E-Ro is not wrong when he states that there was no formal proof that the people Dany crucified committed a crime.

Tell the truth, you don't like him cause he helped defeat Stannis at the Blackwater.

lol, is this an attempt at being cute? :wideeyed:

Tyrion's CV reads a long list of morally questionable, or dare I say it, even villainous accomplishment. It's like "pick your favorie crime" !!

it's a bit petty to focus on Blackwater, no? where he actually saved lives (for once)

Actually, it's never proven that the 163 that Dany crucified had anything to do with the crucifixion of the 163 children.

She especifically asked for a count on their way to the City and, when they asked her how many masters had to be sacrificed to please her, Dany pointedly said: 163.

That's exactly one master per slave child.

She especifically asked for a count on their way to the City and, when they asked her how many masters had to be sacrificed to please her, Dany pointedly said: 163.

Your missing the point. She was just given 163 people to crucify she had no idea who they were or what they did she just had them killed in a horrible vicious way. That isn't justice, it's vengeance to sate Danny's 16 year old hormonal anger.

Yes, and then she let the Masters choose the 163 for themselves. Do the think the leaders were likely to put themselves forward?

Archived