What is Your Most Crackpot Theory v5

Gerion Lannister disappeared, supposedly on expedition to Valyria.

This crackpot theory is that Gerion did not die, or truly disappear in Valyria, but in fact decided he was sick of Casterly Rock and Tywin, and chose to live in Essos as a sellsword or something, perhaps in Volantis. The story of being lost was a cover story, and Gerion will meet Tyrion again, in Meereen, as part of the expeditionary force Volantis is sending to retake the city.

To be fair, he has left a lot of information about a lot of families vague or unknown during the lifetime of Egg (around 199 AL - 259 AL). We don't know his wife (mother of Duncan the Small, Jaehaerys II, another son, and Rhaelle), or the wife of Jaehaerys II (mother of Aerys II and Rhaella), or the father of Steffon Baratheon, or the mother of Doran, Oberyn, and Elia, or the mother of Brandon, Ned, Lyanna, and Benjen, or the mother of Rickard, or the mother of Tywin.

Don't worry, I have crackpot theories for them as well.

Lady Stoneheart is somehow going to revive Robb (i know that the head was cut off).

Maybe she can revive him the way Nimble Dick's ancestor could revive the heads of his enemies. Though those heads spend most of their time talking about their problems...

'I should have used a condom,' Robb's head said to all of the other heads. 'I should have used a bloody condom,'

The r+l=j theory will be revealed to Jon as he lays dying after the ides of marsh. He wargs himself into the body of a pearl jam fan at a concert just as Eddie vedder starts singing "alive". "Son,she said,have I got a little story for you. What you thought was your father was nothing but a........while you were sitting home alone at age thirteen , your real daddy was feeding fish at the bottom of the trident ......" He recovers from his injuries and immediately orders the watch to discard the black and start wearing plaid.

Maybe she can revive him the way Nimble Dick's ancestor could revive the heads of his enemies. Though those heads spend most of their time talking about their problems...

'I should have used a condom,' Robb's head said to all of the other heads. 'I should have used a bloody condom,'

Cheers :cheers: , that's one of funniest things i've ever read.

The r+l=j theory will be revealed to Jon as he lays dying after the ides of marsh. He wargs himself into the body of a pearl jam fan at a concert just as Eddie vedder starts singing "alive". "Son,she said,have I got a little story for you. What you thought was your father was nothing but a........while you were sitting home alone at age thirteen , your real daddy was feeding fish at the bottom of the trident ......" He recovers from his injuries and immediately orders the watch to discard the black and start wearing plaid.

My god. You're a genius.

Ghost found Benjen when separated from Jon. Jon didn't know because the Wall separated the two from connecting. This explains why it took so long for Ghost to return to the Wall and why he looks so haggard when he does. When Jon wargs Ghost while his body heals, Ghost will take him back to Benjen.

There was a dragon egg in winterfell. Perhaps linked to Lyanna. And it hatched after the Boltons burnt down the castle

That's what summer saw

"The smoke and ash clouded his eyes, and in the sky he saw a great winged snake whose roar was a river of flame. He bared his teeth, but then the snake was gone."

Thanks for saying that. I haven't really thought about that. How exciting this could be :)

Has anyone ever really looked at the map of westeros and thewestern edge of essos? Look closely now. ...I may have hit the pipe one too many times but it appears there's 3 or 4 distinctive faces made by the drawn borders. One of them is on the nw edge of map north West of the wall. The second one is looking towards westeros with pentos at its center. Lastly there are two more with crazy noses on western edge of westeros both n and s of the neck and both facing west.

I know I know. ..crazy right? Just check it out. Could they signify the centers of rule for the 3 heads of the dragon. Using of course tyrion ( a stretch ) as the one with the crazy nose.? There are even multiple dragon like shapes poking out of the borders in several places.

Cooincidence? Or something to this? Or is it more likely that I am seeing things that are not really there like when cloud-watching?

See monseiur martin... this is what happens to me while gripping bad for my winds of winter fix;)

Archived