What is Your Most Crackpot Theory v5

Okay here is another crackpot that I've been discussing with The Summer Islander, we are of the same thought that there are no gods. There is only magic. Each "god"however represents an element. Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. Earth=CotF Wind= The Storm God Fire=Rhllor Water=The Drowned God. The "gods" are just a representation of those magics manifested. It is all something greater than man, so they worship it. Especially since it can not be fully mastered or contained.

The seven have no real power as there is no magic to it. It is believed by [us] that the faith of the seven is a monitor and defend kind of religion against the four magics. Septons and Maesters want to wipe out magic completely. They think that science can explain everything. They think they understand the source of magic (dragons and other magical creatures) so their goal is to wipe those creatures out. But they dont realise that its not just animals that are magical but humans also (wargs, skinchangers). Their goal since they stared putting down the histories is to disprove any existance of any kind of magic.

Jon Snow is Lyanna's son. And Ashara's. And Wylla's. And the fisherman's daughter's.

There are many Jon Snows, and during a time of distress (such as after the stabbing), they combine to form a Voltron Jon Snow, who is the real Azor Ahai Reborn.

You win

Actually the Daynes are descendants of the Last hero/AA. They have few oriental features (purple eyes), a weird sword (Dawn, the Lightbringer set off)..... and to stop rumours about me being an anti-Jon, Jon is the son of Ashara and Eddard, two lineages which are descendants of the Last hero/AA...

My reasoning as well. His journey north with Jon slightly mirrors his journey south with Aegon.

In the only two times is ASOIAF Tyrion has gone exploring, this has happened...

Rides north, puts it together that Jon is Rhaegar's kid... thinks his journey is over, and gets captured by an over-emotional mother.

Rides south, puts it together that Aegon is Aerys' kid... thinks his journey is near over, and gets captured by an over-emotional spurned father.

Yet again I have no proof that he thinks Jon is Rhaegar's son, but just that fact that Martin wrote these two journeys as almost mirroring each other is kind of proof enough that R+L=J. Tyrion after all is really smart, I don't buy his reasoning for journeying to the wall as simply "wanting to see it."

Fucking love this. A new pet theory for me. I never bought Tyrion's reasoning, either. He seemed too interested in Jon.

Okay here is another crackpot that I've been discussing with The Summer Islander, we are of the same thought that there are no gods. There is only magic. Each "god"however represents an element. Earth, Wind, Fire, and Water. Earth=CotF Wind= The Storm God Fire=Rhllor Water=The Drowned God. The "gods" are just a representation of those magics manifested. It is all something greater than man, so they worship it. Especially since it can not be fully mastered or contained.

The seven have no real power as there is no magic to it. It is believed by [us] that the faith of the seven is a monitor and defend kind of religion against the four magics. Septons and Maesters want to wipe out magic completely. They think that science can explain everything. They think they understand the source of magic (dragons and other magical creatures) so their goal is to wipe those creatures out. But they dont realise that its not just animals that are magical but humans also (wargs, skinchangers). Their goal since they stared putting down the histories is to disprove any existance of any kind of magic.

This is awesome.

Howland Reed will revive Ned's bones using some kind of badass magic. The Ned will then somehow encounter the BWB and Lady Stoneheart, take Oathkeeper and stab her through the heart effectively becoming Azor Ahai and save everyone. Go Neddard!

Azor Ahai will be the child of Sandor Clegane and Shireen Baratheon. The child will be born when the red comet is up, has the blood of the dragon through Shireen's great-grandmother. The child will be born amidst salt(Shireen's Greyscale) and smoke(Sandor's burnt face). When the child comes of age, Shireen's Greyscale will become active, as Val predicts. The child will kill Shireen to save his mother from becoming stone and stab her through her heart with a sword. Shireen is Nissa Nissa and the sword will be forged into Lightbringer, while she is also a King's Blood sacrifice and a stone dragon is woken up as Shireen suggests her fear of dragons in her dreams; they are actually dragon dreams resulting from her Targaryen blood.

Now, crack this pot if you will.

Archived