A Song of Meat and Sausage

tormund's beard

It is. Along with Elk and Bison steak, it's one of the best thing's i've ever tasted in my life.

I really enjoy Bison, on burger, as steaks, jerky, etc. It's just good stuff. I may have had Elk, I know I have had Venison many of times. I just wish I lived somewhere where all those kind of meats were more available and not as expensive. Damn you Southern California!

I really enjoy Bison, on burger, as steaks, jerky, etc. It's just good stuff. I may have had Elk, I know I have had Venison many of times. I just wish I lived somewhere where all those kind of meats were more available and not as expensive. Damn you Southern California!

In North Carolina Venison is dirt cheap, especially if you buy it from a hunter. And there really is nothing like a good venison stew on a winter night to warm you from the inside out.

In North Carolina Venison is dirt cheap, especially if you buy it from a hunter. And there really is nothing like a good venison soup on a winter night to warm you from the inside out.

Just one more reason for me to want out of this place.

Great, now I'm getting hungry. I may go on the Inn at the Crossroads website and get some of the meals off of there and make a couple this week.

Anyway, that boar at the feast after King Bob's death sounded delicious, and i've always wanted to try boar/pig served that way.

Its delicious, had roast pig like that at my Aunts farm years ago, some of the best pork ive had in my life, especially the skin.... Oh my god drooling just thinking about it too bad i found out a couple days ago im allergic to pork....bummer.

Archived