A Song of Meat and Sausage

tormund's beard

Also, how is it most often prepared?

well, many ways really, you could grill it in a ground oven (you bury it in the desert) or you straight up BBQ it on coal or you could boil it with spices to make "Mesaf" or "kapseh" but making "mansaf" with it is uncommon it's mostly made with lamp

Boar for me, hands down. And I want it crusted with herbs or whatever the hell GRRM is always crusting his foods with in those books.

I could even be convinced to eat some of those spicy dishes the Dothraki make out of horse.

Mm I really want to try all kinds of Dornish food too (though I'm terrible with spicy things) - I love more "exotic" food like Indian and Thai cuisine, so it sounds amazingly delicious (I'm Chinese, so Chinese/Korean/Japanese food is, ironically, very meh and everyday to me)

Walrus...really... only a sip. id like at least 4 or 5 glasses of red and a few of gold, Im just more of a red guy...

Well i'm underage, and i don't really know if i can properly hold my liquor at this point. So i'd say a sip just to be on the safe side, maybe one glass if i really like it.

Dornish red sounds sour~ I'm all for Arbor gold, though I think it will be much more fun to be quaffing ale in a tavern with some Braavosi sellswords than sipping Arbor gold with Cersei (but then her delusions could be pretty amusing ...)

Archived