Mark Gatiss Cast

courtjezteruk

Because the casting of Merrett would be a confirmation to book readers that UnCat is happening, and I think they want to be coy about that.

Why? There's no real doubt on that, one would think.

Aurane Waters role will require a wig

Wrong season, too old, and if you were making a list of minor characters from AFFC/ADWD who will be cut, he would be one of them.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned this but seeing as his filming overlapped with the actors who play Brienne and Pod, could he not be playing Randyll Tarly?

Randyll Tarly is bald - bit tenuous maybe but the way he made a point of mentioning his character had hair in the interview gave me the impression he had some sort of funky wig - so probs Bloodraven or Damphair.

Also he filmed his scenes in Belfast a few weeks ago, whereas those two were spotted filming in Iceland.

Randyll Tarly is bald - bit tenuous maybe but the way he made a point of mentioning his character had hair in the interview gave me the impression he had some sort of funky wig - so probs Bloodraven or Damphair.

Also he filmed his scenes in Belfast a few weeks ago, whereas those two were spotted filming in Iceland.

Oh nevermind then. I thought he was in Iceland as well.

Likely not. He was in Belfast, not Iceland. Although, Bloodraven doesn't have any outside shots, so there;s still a chance he could be Bloodraven.

I was hoping he would be Coldhands.

Bloodraven is in a cave, so it'd be filmed on an interior set/soundstage in Belfast.

How about Ned, after he's legstabbed by Jaime?

I'm sorry I don't remember every scence from that episode in season 1 so could you please specify what are you referring to?

ETA: I thought you were referring to the show because in the book Ned is injured by his horse's fall. The problem with Ned's dream is that it only reveals the fight with the Kingsguard, we don't learn about what was the cause of Lyanna's death and what she asked Ned for. I don't see the point of such flashback if it's cut before Ned enters the chamber. It might have been done in season one but now it's too late.

Archived