Ned at the Wall

Dany Girl

Ned would not have made it to the Wall any time soon, Jaqen would either have killed him or rescued him in an ambush assassination attack and set him on another path. If there is a Night's Watch and a Wall to guard at the end of the story and Ned survived, then his honor would lead him north.

Reaity is, if Ned is sent to the wall, he is there when Yoren gets attack for Gendry, have you guys thought about that? So he probably dies right there trying to save Arya. Maybe he'd be able to survive the attack.and go to the wall, but somehow I doubt it.

If that were to happen it would negate any benefit from keeping Ned alive, it would look like she had him killed anyway. I agree with the poster who thought she'd send Ned via ship or with a force of a few hundred men to protect him, and potentially an envoy who hands out long enough to witness Ned saying his vows.

Ned would not have made it to the Wall any time soon, Jaqen would either have killed him or rescued him in an ambush assassination attack and set him on another path. If there is a Night's Watch and a Wall to guard at the end of the story and Ned survived, then his honor would lead him north.

Why would Jaqen have killed him? Jaqen's goal appears to be focused on dragons, I'm not sure he'd care if Ned takes the black or goes back to Winterfell.

Archived