Who is the most underrated character in the series?

Doran Martell. Biding his time is a good strategy but it's unexciting so readers don't always love it. Not everything has worked out in his favor but it isn't his fault that Viserys died and it isn't his fault that Quentyn thought attempting dragon taming was a good idea.

Doran Martell. Biding his time is a good strategy but it's unexciting so readers don't always love it. Not everything has worked out in his favor but it isn't his fault that Viserys died and it isn't his fault that Quentyn thought attempting dragon taming was a good idea.

:agree:

Also agree with Dolores Edd, he's hilarious

Agree about Meera Reed and Doran Martell. Also some of my favourite bit parters would have to be: Garlan Tyrell (best Tyrell by a long long long way!) Hot Pie (for his name alone...) and Gendry, and some of the more minor watchmen and wildlings....Hama Dogshead and the guy called the Great Walrus or something? (probably should have been named Iam, but hey...) i also think that Grenn and Pyp are often overlooked in the (rightful) adoration of the phenomenom that is Edd Tollett...but are almost as funny. Then there's Cleos Frey, because the Jaime and Brienne roadshow needed a straightman, Shagga son of Dolf, but my most favourite underrated character ever? Jorah Mormont...

Agree about Meera Reed and Doran Martell. Also some of my favourite bit parters would have to be: Garlan Tyrell (best Tyrell by a long long long way!) Hot Pie (for his name alone...) and Gendry, and some of the more minor watchmen and wildlings....Hama Dogshead and the guy called the Great Walrus or something? (probably should have been named Iam, but hey...) i also think that Grenn and Pyp are often overlooked in the (rightful) adoration of the phenomenom that is Edd Tollett...but are almost as funny. Then there's Cleos Frey, because the Jaime and Brienne roadshow needed a straightman, Shagga son of Dolf, but my most favourite underrated character ever? Jorah Mormont...

Shagga is hilarious, I loved his interactions with Tyrion/Bronn, and yeah Jorah doesn't seem to get much love.

I love Walder Frey. Most people hate him, but Walder makes the story so damn good. He's a scumbag, but you can't love other characters that much without hating somebody that intensely. He provides that to the series. That and he is awesome.

I love Walder Frey. Most people hate him, but Walder makes the story so damn good. He's a scumbag, but you can't love other characters that much without hating somebody that intensely. He provides that to the series. That and he is awesome.

The King in the North arises.... heh

Archived