A Man can post and so can A Woman 5

ICE CROW

A man wishes everyone a great Saturday afternoon or evening or morning depending on where you live. A man also hopes everyone is spending the day with someone they love like i am :leer:

A man wishes everyone a great Saturday afternoon or evening or morning depending on where you live. A man also hopes everyone is spending the day with someone they love like i am :leer:

A Walrus is happy that a Crow has returned to this wonderful board, and only wishes that his lovely companion would return with him.

A woman rubs the gunk out of her eyes and looks again. Yes! A woman sees Ice Crow! *high five and hugs*

A man throws back a high five and a hug and hopes the holidays has treated a woman and her family well :)

When a woman's son started drinking, she reminded him that he could kill some braincells.

He told her not to worry, he was practicing Darwinism, and killing off the weak brain cells only!

A chin thinks this neatly explains why a chin feels smarter when a chin is drunk, & frequently does things a chin would normally not consider a good idea...

A woman wonders why she is cursed with both morning and night anxiety. A woman wishes she didn't have to go out and meet the world today.

On the subject of magic: a woman believes a potato can move things with his mind.

A woman is picturing a potato with a wand, A woman wonders how a potato manipulates a wand. A woman thinks potatos omly have eyes.

a potato informs a woman that , while the magical object is similar to a wand in shape it is far more powerful :leer:

A woman wonders why she is cursed with both morning and night anxiety. A woman wishes she didn't have to go out and meet the world today.

On the subject of magic: a woman believes a potato can move things with his mind.

a potato would like to Hug a cute curvy ninja :grouphug: , a potato wishes he could make a cute curvy ninja feel better but alas the magical object is not long enough to reach Sweden :leer: :P

:wideeyed: A flower is surprised to learn that a "Raddichio" is a woman. A flower used to think that a "Raddichio" was a man.

Depends on my mood;) Don't mind being mistaken for a man - some of my fav people in the world are indeed of the male persuasion.

A woman is thrilled with new season 4 trailer. Great to see Jaime restored to his former hunkiness.

Archived