Confessions (reborn!) 5.0

RenlyIsNotRight

And here we are yet again. No talk of rape, revenge fantasy, chatting, etc. Let's have some fun.

I'll start...

• If Stannis and Davos ever have sex in the books, or if D&D decide to actually throw Stannis fans a bone for a change and have Stannis and Davos have sex at some point on the show, I'd actually enjoy reading about it/watching it. Mostly because I'd be bursting out laughing, but still.
  • On the topic of Davos, I realized recently I've always loved Davos because Liam Cunningham played him on the show, which I watched before reading the books, and Liam Cunningham actually bears a striking resemblance to my father, which also only recently hit me.
  • Finally, also Stannis related...I honestly think Selyse would have the potential to be somewhat attractive in a skinny model type of way if she did something about her moustache. I mean we don't hear her other features berated, it seems to really be just that.

Alright, lets go.

I confess that I dont only agree with you about selsye, but that I do actually find her attractive. She just gotta drop the stache is all

I confess, I only jock daario for his gear.

I confess I hate stavos.

I don't want Jon and Dany to end up together.

I like Darkstar and hope he survives through TWOW.

I agree with both of these bigtime. The first one is one I think a lot of people agree on but the second one...more people need to appreciate the Sword of The Night as I'm sure he will dub himself at some point in the future.

Aww yiss.

Heres some fresh ones:

Part of me really wants Dany to go full on cray. Not because i hate her or anything like that, but because it would make for some interesting storytelling. I had been expecting a cray Dragon Lord since i met Viserys. Dany starts out with wholly good intent, but seeing her go mad with power and the result of it would be very interesting.

I have fallen in love with the Dornish arc and am very interested in how that plays out. As a result, ive grown to appreciate Areo Hotah's chapters a great deal. So i dont feel him useless anymore.

My ambivalence to Stannis is waning rapidly. Im actually starting to like the guy, which is bizarre. Maybe its because of Davos. Maybe its because the more i look at passages, the more i realize what kind of guy Stannis really is. The way he interacts with Davos, and later, Jon, shows me that Stannis doesnt have a soft spot for Davos. He appreciates people who stand up for themselves and tell him directly how it is. Stannis almost seems fond of Jon for this reason.

I have a hard time with rooting for the Tullys. While i dont hate them or anything, i find it hard to really see things from the Tully point of view. Cat is the only Tully that ive rooted for. Blackfish is cool and all but i find myself really ambivalent to him. I dont have strong feelings for Edmure either way but im not really "rooting" for him. I dont mind if he does end up keeping his Frey wife and surviving though. I think i might be pretty sad if he got the shaft in that manner.

While i want Arya to find her way home, part of me wants her to keep her FM mentality of neutrality. I do feel that she is gonna carry around the FM teachings like she did with Syrio though.

I like peanuts.

I confess that I'd prefer that Stannis joined the NIght's Watch rather than became king. He's the perfect type of character to excel in an organization like that and it would mark a positive end to his character development; also, from what we've seen of him so far, he would probably hate being king anyway. I would also much rather Shireen became queen than Stannis king.

I confess that my aversion to Renly as king is based more upon the consequences of unlawful succession and on the fact that he would be almost entirely reliant upon the Tyrells for his power and wealth than it is to do with Renly's personal flaws.

I confess that while Jon is tied for my favorite character (along with Bran and Arya,) I really dislike the idea of him becoming King (on the Iron Throne.) In fact, I'd prefer that he died rather than sit the Iron Throne, even though I think he'd make a great king.

I confess that I think Kevan might be the "best" Lannister, and I really haven't ever found it in myself to dislike him, unlike Jaime whom I disliked until further into the series.

I confess that I found Aegon and Rhaenys' deaths necessary.

I confess that I'd turn gay for Show Jaime.

I confess that Liam Cunningham's superb portrayal has made me like Davos a lot more(I liked him, but not a lot, when I first read the books)

I confess that I laugh everytime someone refers to Doran as a genius or master player. Sitting on your ass and hoping that something good aka a Targaryen comes along does not make a good player of the game.

I confess that I hope Based Victarion burns Meereen to the fucking ground so I never have to read about that shitty city ever again.

I confess that a Roose/Fat Walda sex scene will be instantly declared by me to be the pinnacle of GRRM's writing.

I confess that I'd turn gay for Show Jaime.

This just means you can appreciate a good looking man. NCW is slammin'!

I would actually not object to leaping into the sack with Davos. Particularly Show!Davos. :leer: Something about his smoldering eyes and dat badger beard....*nosebleed*

I find Doran to be very clever. While maybe not the best in the land in terms of the Game, hes not bad at all. He managed to sneak plans right under the noses of the masters like LF, Varys, and Illyrio. Gotta respect that.

Im a fan of Lena Heady and its because of her being Cersei. While i hate the character of Cersei, Heady's acting is SO GOOD that i just leap at the chance to see her in other works. (This is the reason i saw The Purge. The same goes for NCW. I saw Mama not just because of del Toro's name on it, but because of him being the lead.)

Im becoming a stan for the Dusky Woman and Fat Walda. <3

Im a fan of Lena Heady and its because of her being Cersei. While i hate the character of Cersei, Heady's acting is SO GOOD that i just leap at the chance to see her in other works. (This is the reason i saw The Purge. The same goes for NCW. I saw Mama not just because of del Toro's name on it, but because of him being the lead.)

I confess that I find Lena Headey's portrayal and Show Cersei in general to be a stronger and more realistic character than Book Cersei, who pretty much reads like the evil Queen from Snow White.

SanSan is the creepiest ship ever. I cannot understand why so many people love it.

Brojen edges it out in terms of creepiness, I think.

I confess that when I was reading about the wildlings Tormund brought through the gate, I got terribly grossed out by the one called the Great Walrus. And then later, when the Great Walrus stood up for Jon's plan, all I could imagine was this huge, slimey thing following along. I just reread those chapters today, which is why it's fresh on my mind.

I confess I want to know all about Howd Wanderer.

I confess that when I was reading about the wildlings Tormund brought through the gate, I got terribly grossed out by the one called the Great Walrus. And then later, when the Great Walrus stood up for Jon's plan, all I could imagine was this huge, slimey thing following along. I just reread those chapters today, which is why it's fresh on my mind.

So you imagined me as a walrus? That's what it sounds like.

Archived