Is ghost alive?

King Tam Stark

We simply don't know!

We do know he (like grey wind)sensed the impending betrayal Jon (Robb)was about to suffer and was locked up, lets hope he hasn't suffered the same fate as his litter mate or there will be a huge hole in the how Jon survives in ghost theories.

Why are you hoping he didn't escape like Robb Wind? Why do you hate Ghost so much?

We simply don't know!

We do know he (like grey wind)sensed the impending betrayal Jon (Robb)was about to suffer and was locked up, lets hope he hasn't suffered the same fate as his litter mate or there will be a huge hole in the how Jon survives in ghost theories.

I'm sure if he'd have died we'd have found out someway. The direwolves can sense each other, so if he died I'm sure that in one of Arya's wolf dreams we'd have figured it out. I'll just assume he's alive until told otherwise

next chapters are selmy, dany then kevan(epilogue) plus twow sample chapters none of these would have told us and its likely that anybody plotting against Jon would probably also want to kill Ghost in the same way that the Freys/Boltons took care of Grey Wind

Grey wind was chained up, making easier access to shoot with a crossbow. Ghost is closed up in Jon's bedchamber, a seemingly much more open space. No way in hell any of Bowens crew can get close or have to balls to attempt getting close.

I fully believe that both Jon & Ghost live.

I don't think he's anywhere near dead and I think Ghost has been released and is heading to Jon hence him saying Ghost he sensed him coming to him. I don't see Ghost going down at any point soon. Nor Jon.

Grey wind was chained up, making easier access to shoot with a crossbow. Ghost is closed up in Jon's bedchamber, a seemingly much more open space. No way in hell any of Bowens crew can get close or have to balls to attempt getting close.

definitely the most dangerous job but not inconceivable that it was included in the plan, hopefully too dangerous and the conspirators where happy enough Ghost was out of the way leaving Jon more exposed

Archived