How did Eddard knew where exactly is Lyanna?

Floris

There is no point in arguing here everyone has already made up their mindfs about this situation.Targeryan loyalists are playing with the words rather then facing the truth.It doesn't matter whether Lyanna went willingly or not if they didn't have Rickard permission then that is kidnapping.

I looked up "treason" and you guys were right sorry.Then I change my word.Targeryans betrayed Starks.

There are some facts and please remember them.Lyanna was soon to be married to Robert.She was I don't remember right now but I think she was 16 years old when she died.Which makes her somewhere around 14 yaers old at the time she was kidnapped(or runaway with) by Rhaegar.And at that time Rhaegar was already a father of two children and married.

But all those things doesn't matter everyone already picked a side.And I still can't figure out why everyone is closing their eyes and ears to the simple facts.

There are some facts and please remember them.Lyanna was soon to be married to Robert.She was I don't remember right now but I think she was 16 years old when she died.Which makes her somewhere around 14 yaers old at the time she was kidnapped(or runaway with) by Rhaegar.And at that time Rhaegar was already a father of two children and married.

And your point is? That it is perfectly acceptable to marry her off at fourteen to a man she detests, but somehow totally unacceptable for her to be with a partner of her choice? Especially if his social standing even actually allows for a legal, honourable way for them to be together?

And your point is? That it is perfectly acceptable to marry her off at fourteen to a man she detests, but somehow totally unacceptable for her to be with a partner of her choice? Especially if his social standing even actually allows for a legal, honourable way for them to be together?

My point is we are not reading a pretty romance novel this novel is like medieval age.I am not saying she had to marry Robert I am saying by kidnapping(or willingly runing away it doesn't matter) someone or willingly going away with someone you crush Starks honor and pride.And when Brandon learns about this he does something very normal he goes and wants Rhaegar to come out to fight him.

And what you say is very right they could have been together because Trgeryans had two wifes before but they didn't announce a wedding or anything after they runaway(kidnapped or runaway depends on you) noone had heard anything from them so what you say is irrelevant(about R nd L being married).Because noone knew about them being husband and wife(ıf they ever married of course).

My point is from everyones perspective Rhaegar kidnapped her and if they (r and L) appeared after they runaway then this war miht not happen but they didn't so by staying hidden they confirmed this rape and kidnappng theory in the minds of people.I will write more but I gotta go to dinner :cool4:

There is no point in arguing here everyone has already made up their mindfs about this situation.Targeryan loyalists are playing with the words rather then facing the truth.

My sentiment exactly.

All these Targ supporters keep on throwing the word ‘treason’ left and right just to prove that Brandon committed something so horrible that he should have been put to death immediately.

In SoIaF universe, the word ‘treason’ has nothing to do with right and wrong. Even what Ned did can be defined as treason, even what Jon Arryn did was treason. But these people did the right thing.

The woman who shouted “Brotherf***er” to Joffery’s mom (in the street) also committed treason (by telling the truth). In fact, all the people who shouted anything suggesting incest at them also committed treason. So, according to this “Brandon deserves death” argument, the queen should have burnt down the whole town then and there. Only a madman would claim that angry words deserves death penalty.

This “Words deserves death” argument is made for one reason only; to shift the blame away from Rhaegar.

Jon Arryn committed treason by actions. Not just one but several actions. But I don't see anybody here saying "Jon Arryn is responsible for the war by committing treason". They only focus on what Brandon did with words. It's clear how biased these arguments are.

My sentiment exactly.

All these Targ supporters keep on throwing the word ‘treason’ left and right just to prove that Brandon committed something so horrible that he should have been put to death immediately.

And you are putting argument into people's mouth, because no-one ever said this.

The woman who shouted “Brotherf***er” to Joffery’s mom (in the street) also committed treason (by telling the truth). In fact, all the people who shouted anything suggesting incest at them also committed treason. So, according to this “Brandon deserves death” argument, the queen should have burnt down the whole town then and there. Only a madman would claim that angry words deserves death penalty.

This “Words deserves death” argument is made for one reason only; to shift the blame away from Rhaegar.

Enjoying your strawman fabrication much? While no king would definitely take such an insult towards him mother lightly, "brotherfucker" is not a truth that would cost him his throne and possibly life, unlike the word of Joffrey not being Robert's son. Big difference here. The same with Brandon - he threatens the continuation of the dynasty in the person of the Crown Prince. If you are unable to differentiate these cases, well, what can be done.

Jon Arryn committed treason by actions. Not just one but several actions. But I don't see anybody here saying "Jon Arryn is responsible for the war by committing treason". They only focus on what Brandon did with words. It's clear how biased these arguments are.

Ah, yes, it is very biased not to blame Jon Arryn if his choices were either treason or the lives of two young men whom he held dear like sons; really, what a terrible man. Whose life was Brandon saving by acting rash, I ask? Certainly not Lyanna's who doesn't even get mentioned.

My theory is:

Leaving the "Most-romantic-Love-story-ever" thing aside, the Lyanna-Rhaegar-Elia triangle is in my opinion the most powerful connection in the whole storyline.

There several points I got very curious about:

-Elia was neither unhappy nor sad about Rhaegars crush on Lyanna, there was a war because of her and nobody talked about a raged Elia

-Rhaegar was really fond of Elia

-Lyanna was abducted...a she-wolf abducted... :owned:

-The young Rhaegar read a lot of books and one day he read an old scroll and knew about his destiny. So he started to become a warrior.

:idea:

Rhaegar knew from an old prophecy that his bloodline would produce this special hero. But perhaps the destiny contained much more but two kids with Elia? Its always a threesome: the threeheaded dragon, two women and one man.

Three children: Aegon, Rhaenys (now Daenerys) and Jon.

Elia could have known the fact and that´s why she wasn´t bothered about the second woman in Rhaegars life. And Lyanna could have also known and sacrificed her life for it like Rhaegar did.

Ned could have also known the fact, because she had told him about it. We don´t know much about Lyanna, but I can´t imagine, that she was only a hot blooded 14-year old fool that wanted to run away from her marriage destiny with Robert. She was made of steel, it is known...

I think they were all aware of old bonds made thousand years ago against the northern evil. Ned was one of the oathkeepers and rescued the one child (Jon), Varys the others (Aegon, Visery, Dany). But it had to be left in secret, because this would be really a reason for war.

That´s why BNed was riding straight to Lyannas tower...

Archived