Payback to the Freys

-TheYoungWolf-

We all know that the Frey's broke the rule of guest being protected. I was just wondering what everyone here thinks will end up happening. I would be disappointed if something major didnt happen to their house. GRRM clearly points out this rule of protecting guests but unless I am forgetting somewhere else in ASOIAF we haven't seen what happens to people that break this rule. The only other instance I can think of is the story of the nightfort cook. First time poster and I've really enjoyed reading all the threads.

The Freys breed like rats, there are so many of them that it's gonna be hard to kill them all, but luckily for us they've pissed off a lot of people:

- Manderly and the other members of the Great Northern Conspiracy

- Stannis

- The Brotherhood without Banners and Lady Stoneheart

- Blackfish and Edmure

- The Greatjon

- The Starks in general

- And (this is my personal belief) Littlefinger by killing Cat

Oh, yeah, welcome to the forum :cheers:

The Freys breed like rats, there are so many of them that it's gonna be hard to kill them all, but luckily for us they've pissed off a lot of people:

- Manderly and the other members of the Great Northern Conspiracy

- Stannis

- The Brotherhood without Banners and Lady Stoneheart

- Blackfish and Edmure

- The Greatjon

- The Starks in general

- And (this is my personal belief) Littlefinger by killing Cat

Oh, yeah, welcome to the forum :cheers:

That's quite a formidable list of enemies. I think their house will be destroyed root and stem. Catalyzed by Stannis' hopeful victory at the battle of Winterfell. But I also definitely want a Nymeria return.

I know i know

oh oh oh

you think too small

you think too small

Guestright is the most important moral prescription in the world. The gods care intensely about it.

"Fool's blood, king's blood, blood on the maiden's thigh, but chains for the guests and chains for the bridegroom, aye aye aye."

The scale of the red wedding sacrilege is without precedent in the known history of the world.

The red wedding is literally going to cause the apocalypse. House Frey is ground zero for the wrath of the gods.

The North remembers.

Winged wolf will consume old, one-eyed Bloodraven for his power.

The bound wolf in the cave will hold the red comet in his bloody hands, and throw it down upon the wall, smashing it. Stannis will realize how little he understands of magic, and find that his seed was sold too cheaply.

“Under the sea, men marry fishes.” Patchface did a little dance step, jingling his bells. “They do, they do, they do.”

Winter comes. The armies rise.

“The crow, the crow,” Patchface cried when he saw Jon. “Under the sea the crows are white as snow, I know, I know, oh, oh, oh.”

Ashes rise, and a second long night falls.

Under the sea it snows up, and the rain is dry as bone. I know. I know…”

The black clad warrior rises from the dead to general his fallen crows and stags.

Under the sea, you fall up. I know. I know…

The Nights King and the Reborn Crow of Corn will see blue eye to blue eye.

Patchface jumped up. “I will lead it!” His bells rang merrily. “We will march into the sea and out again. Under the waves we will ride seahorses, and mermaids will blow seashells to announce our coming, oh, oh, oh.”

This will not stop with the Freys...

"The shadows come to dance, my lord, dance my lord, dance my lord," he sang, hopping from one foot to the other and back again. "The shadows come to stay, my lord, stay my lord, stay my lord."

That creature is dangerous. Many a time I have glimpsed him in my flames. Sometimes there are skulls about him, and his lips are red with blood.

I know i know

oh oh oh

you think too small

you think too small

Guestright is the most important moral prescription in the world. The gods care intensely about it.

The scale of the red wedding sacrilege is without precedent in the known history of the world.

The red wedding is literally going to cause the apocalypse. House Frey is ground zero for the wrath of the gods.

The North remembers.

Winged wolf will consume old, one-eyed Bloodraven for his power.

The bound wolf in the cave will hold the red comet in his bloody hands, and throw it down upon the wall, smashing it. Stannis will realize how little he understands of magic, and find that his seed was sold too cheaply.

Winter comes. The armies rise.

Ashes rise, and a second long night falls.

The black clad warrior rises from the dead to general his fallen crows and stags.

The Nights King and the Reborn Crow of Corn will see blue eye to blue eye.

This will not stop with the Freys...

Man, I dunno if your trying to live the gimmick or what.

I would enjoy it if the Late Lord Walder didn't die until all of his offspring were dead and his house extinguished, although its been mentioned that after he dies, perhaps all the Freys will start fighting and betraying each other for the Crossing. Or perhaps someone hires the Faceless Men to answer the call of the Stranger and the Gods and give the gift of death to the Freys. First is what I want, the Last would be sick as it could also involve Arya, muhahahaha.

I just posted in the Stannis Baratheons next move thread how I think Stannis will take the twins. The long and the short of it being Stannis and his key allies obtain the help of the Ironmen sympathetic to Theon, Seagard and possibly the blackfish to take the twins.

Stannis would most likely execute any male Frey in the Castles. At the least he would hold the captive/send them to the wall.

Most of the Freys will be at Riverrun on their way to slaughter.

The Freys in the North will all be dead at the hands of Stannis/Manderly before Stannis sails south.

Scattered remaining Freys hunting outlaws will get caught in some trap the outlaws set.

A few wildcard Freys like Big Walder or Robb’s former squires or Red Walder might escape death but unlikely.

There will be a RW 2.0 at Riverrun where Lord Walder will attend Daven's wedding. Walder likes to humiliate his enemies as shown with what he did to Cat's and Robb's bodies; he will attend his brood's wedding at the castle of the Tullys that now belongs to his son.

His [Emmon Frey] hand came away red and slimy from he sourleaf. "To be sure. Riverrun is mine, and no man shall ever take it from me."

Compare that to the prophecy about the demise of the Witch-King Angmar: Far off yet is his doom, and not by the hand of man will he fall.

It won't be a man that takes Riverrun, but Lady Stoneheart.

Jaime's description of a dead Tywin: Bloody hell, he's grinning like a bridegroom at his bedding.

Daven Lannister is that kind of bridegroom.

The massacre will take place during the bedding, and Tom plays "The Wolf in the Night" which commemorated Robb's victory at the Battle of Oxcross. LS will appear when during the bedding "Wolf in the Night" is played, and the Freys and Lannisters present are killed. Walder will die screaming as LS gives him a tortuous death.

After the Red Wedding 2.0 at Riverrun where Lord Walder Frey is tortured and killed along with whatever Freys present there, a civil war will erupt in the Twins between now Lord Edwyn Frey and his brother, Black Walder. Lame Lothar Frey will manipulate things behind the scenes, he may even be behind Black Walder and Edwyn fighting each other. It will come down to one faction occupying a castle on one side of the Green Fork and the other faction occupying the castle on the other side of the Green Fork. Frey blood will be spilled at the hands of other Freys.

I'd like to thank Capon Breath for helping me find this one:
Rorge won the blood stained surcoat with its proud Lannister and Frey quarterings. The arrows had punched holes through lions & towers alike

Rorge was missing a nose like another character, Tyrion. Tyrion will give his own house a beating, and he may give the Freys their just desserts as well. He had Allar Deem thrown overboard for killing a child that Cersei ordered dead, and I think he would have the Freys suffer for the RW. He may have Dany bring her forces to the Twins. Edwyn may die by the time Dany arrives as Edwyn himself is not a puissant warrior as shown when Lord Piper challenged him to a duel, and Black Walder may be the new Lord of the Twins.

Black Harren had a bad reputation as a mean and cruel ruler of the riverlands. Black Walder has a dark reputation and has proven to be mean and cruel, such as suggesting that Jeyne Westerling be murdered so Robb would be free to marry a Frey. Cersei may name the Freys as liege lords of the riverlands after LF dies. Dany and Tyrion will come down to the Twins, and partly in an attempt to win support and partly out of a sense of justice, Dany will have her dragons roast the Twins like Aegon did Harrenhal.

Well, all of the Freys and their men North of the Neck (including Fat Walda) are as good as dead, no question there. The upcoming Wedding at Riverrun with Daven Lannister, Warden of the West and whatever Frey girl is BOUND to be a deathtrap somehow. I think Walder should be left alive to see his family destroyed and he to whitness it as it is his ultimate nightmare.

I dont think that a RW 2.0 will happen i belive that Lady Stoneheartwill kill a few importent ones and that one big wolfpack with the direwolf as its leader will fuck everything that goes around the twins. Like the curse of the King the North.

And if we see the current lord of the twins dead the other freys gonna kill themselfs

Archived