Favourite original line?

Dragonstoned

Melisandre's exp<b></b>ression after that line is priceless.

Carice van Houten is a hoot.

I know she is a renowned actress, but seemed 2nd season she had some , shall we say, off center, dialog and direction.

She seemed to nail everything season 4, she does a good job of being a mysterious character.

Of stage, she is a combination of poker faced and lively good humor.

She sure can match Lena Headey for blue language!

Saw the interview where she said she got so used to running around nude on the set in the season 3 episode she didn't wear her robe the 2nd half of the shoot. Not sure any of the other actresses would have done that.

Did not know she was a first class singer.

Most of Ramsay's lines are gold...half for the line, half for the presentation.

"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention." -- love Ramsay's almost-chuckle

"Do I look like a fucking Umber to you?" -- funny nod for book fans

Theon's too!

"I will kill that man. I don't care how many arrows they feather me with, how many spears they run through me - I will kill that hornblowing cunt before I fall!" -- and oh when we discover who the hornblower was...

"You hear that? That's the mating call of the Northmen. They want to fuck us. Well, I haven't had a good fuck in weeks. I'm ready for one." + the rest of Theon's speech. It would be a stirring and pre-dramatic badass last stand in any normal film...with GOT it's a bunch of dudes nodding until his second bludgeons him.

The conversation between Tyrion and Bronn on borrowing money was hilarious.

Archived