Which character are you most fiercely protective over?

northernshe-wolf

Cersei. Because gawd knows my wildfire queen needs all the help she can get.

I defend her only about the penance walk...

And, everyone knows which character I am most fiercly protective over.

Edmure. I'll freely admit that he isn't the best strategist, but I start frothing at the mouth when people take Cat's and the Blackfish's view that he's just the stupid little brother you don't have to take seriously and who only messes things up.

1. Catelyn: the amount of hate she gets is ridiculous <_<

2. Sansa: it's like people refuse to accept the idea of character development, they're fixated with GoT Sansa.

3. Ned: nothing is more frustrating than people thinking he should have stooped to Cersei's level. Fine what he did was stupid but I'm glad he did it.

4. Margaery: you know some people can just be nice, they're not all two faced bitches. And I honestly do believe the Tyrells would have helped and looked after Sansa :)

5. Stannis: people say the most ridiculous stuff about him and HBO just made it worse!

6. Brandon: he thought his sister had been kidnapped! Is it more or is it only Rhaegar fans who try and make him the bad guy?

7. Lyanna: only when people call her a whore and completely ignore Rhaegar's actions

8. Elia: no she would not be ok with R+L, so stop justifying it with misogynistic points.

9. Edmure: we're talking about the only man who actually gave a damn about his smallfolk!

It's Aeron, right? :]

Actually, Walder Frey and Roose and Ramsay Bolton... :)

4. Margaery: you know some people can just be nice, they're not all two faced bitches. And I honestly do believe the Tyrells would have helped and looked after Sansa :)

So sweet and innocent... They wouldn't, dear, but your ability to see good in people is commendable...

Archived