Orgin of House Stark in theory.

The Black Hawk

I firmly bielieve that the Targs will not have the time in the spotlight for saving in Westeros. The Starks will and as they are the last great house descended from the First Men and the founder of house was not Bran the Bulider but the Last Hero was founder of the house. He was also the one who built the Nights Watch and was the wielder of LightBringer. His name was Stark just Stark as the First Men were inspired by the Celts and the Celts had only one name and I think the Last Heros was Stark. So he had a wife which was Nissa Nissa and the Long Night was going on so he and other First Men form a united military force to stop the others. The Nights Watch was born not with the vows. So this military force ride out to fight and leaving Stark the only left in conrdinace with the Last Hero story. So he teams up with COTF and following the Azor Ahai story gives up fame pride crowns and his wife also I bielieve she was pregnant at the time with Brandon and she was dying from the birth and Stark killed her to save her pain. So Stark defeats the others with Lightbringer breaking and his now grown son as he would been fighting the others for years. Brandon builds the wall and Nights watch holding it.

I firmly bielieve that the Targs will not have the time in the spotlight for saving in Westeros. The Starks will and as they are the last great house descended from the First Men and the founder of house was not Bran the Bulider but the Last Hero was founder

+

How do you know Bran the Builder wasn't the Last Hero?

= Mind Blown! :bowdown:

So he teams up with COTF and following the Azor Ahai story gives up fame pride crowns and his wife also I bielieve she was pregnant at the time with Brandon and she was dying from the birth and Stark killed her to save her pain.

It's sooo cute that you love Starks so much you can't conceive your perfect-Stark killing his wife. So the great sacrifice was to save her from the pain related to the birth. Cute, cute, cute. I just hope doctors don't start euthanazing women giving birth just because they're in pain.

So he teams up with COTF and following the Azor Ahai story gives up fame pride crowns and his wife also I bielieve she was pregnant at the time with Brandon and she was dying from the birth and Stark killed her to save her pain.

That's not a sacrifice, that's a mercy and while it would've been hard for him to do, it's not in the same league as a genuine sacrifice.

It's sooo cute that you love Starks so much you can't conceive your perfect-Stark killing his wife. So the great sacrifice was to save her from the pain related to the birth. Cute, cute, cute. I just hope doctors don't start euthanazing women giving birth just because they're in pain.

Well, come now. That's a dramatic and unfounded leap from the premise within the OP nor does it add to the conversation.

Yeah. But the OP is absurd anyway. What could anyone add to it?

It's a theory, we can agree or disagree with it. I also happen to disagree as well but not sure I understand the need to mock a legitimate attempt to engage with the text.

It's a theory, we can agree or disagree with it. I also happen to disagree as well but not sure I understand the need to mock a legitimate attempt to engage with the text.

He didn't engage with the text. He engaged with his own imagination and that's it. That is not a theory.

This is not a theory. In a theory you gather evidence and propose an idea. This is just an "idea". Borderline fanfiction, actually.

:agree:

Seriously, zero evidence. Who's to say that the Last hero was not a Lannister bastard by Lord Bolton's daughter by his Frey wife? (Yes, I know those houses didn't exist yet)

Though it's possible, I don't think Bran the Builder and the Last Hero lived at the same time. Supposedly the Last Hero lived in harsh times through a long winter. Great constructions make more sense in the summer, where there's enough food to supply workers.

Archived