ConCarolinas May 30 - June 1 2014: Charlotte NC GRRM Guest of honor

Lily, the con changed their website and it doesn't come up easily if you do a search for it. But this should work:

http://www.concarolinas.info/?page_id=117

(No, I'm sadly not coming to this con but I knew the answer to this so am jumping in.)

Thank you very much Lady N! I'm sorry you won't make it.

Ser Scott,

I've got at least plus one. We're getting there early and road-tripping up. I'm doing my homework on what to see up there, but would love a recommendation for a good Catholic Church and karaoke joint (not that those are mutually exclusive).

Thanks

Looks like things are coming together. Makotohanabi and I are planning to arrive Thursday afternoon. The 6 plus hour drive would leave us a little to drained on Friday, so we are taking the extra day to be fully functional for the weekend.

Scott has the conchair requested line management help for George activities?

Bill

Thank you very much Lady N! I'm sorry you won't make it.

Ser Scott,

I've got at least plus one. We're getting there early and road-tripping up. I'm doing my homework on what to see up there, but would love a recommendation for a good Catholic Church and karaoke joint (not that those are mutually exclusive).

Thanks

The convention normally has Klingon Karaoke.

GH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I didn't get my tickets yet, so I guess I'm paying at the door. Hopefully I can still get in. For the banquet I can't find a place to buy a ticket!! I'm going crazy lol

Edit: Is it too late to purchase a pass? And how would I pay?

@Ser Scott, I saw you added my name, does that mean I would pay group registration?

Archived