Most badass character still alive?

qhorin_420_hands

Pah, Vic the sword catcher? He'd pull Euron's eye out and stamp on it like the Bride if he didn't value the taboo.

Ha. I agree Vic is a badass but I think he's a little shook when it comes to his older brother. Euron is a uncontrollable wildman, even badasses fear that.

There is no way I am going to dignify the command to respect the sworn affidavit of Ramsay Bolton as a disqualifier. No way, no how.

It's obviously Stannis. He's doing impossible things in front of witnesses. He's beleagured in an admirable cause.

Remember those Dance chapters where the Boltons were sitting in Winterfell cracking Stannis jokes (even Roose) and flinging people off the walls when they took him seriously in public? And then the drums started and everybody shat themselves because Stannis Baratheon had come for them?

Stannis.

Not even a registered Stannis fan, but this post is somehow like having the best Stannis scenes all crammed into the forefront of my brain. Awesome. Chills, even.

Brienne. By the end of the series she will prove to be even more of an amazing fighter. One of her greatest strengths is that people always underestimate her...

She's already proven to be physically the strongest female, and she's slowly losing her naivete throughout the series. Before the end of the series, she may prove to be the most formidable female opponent.

Really? The guy who couldn't kill a little girl is the most badass character, not sure this serious or not?

So when Nolan Ryan missed the strike zone he was a shitty pitcher? Joe Montana tosses an interception and he's no longer good? Odd. One action is not indicative of a pattern, young lady.

Victarion Greyjoy or Arya!

Also, would Catelyn count? I know she's half alive, but she's done some pretty bad ass things in her lifetime: grabbing a Valyrian knife with her bare hands to save Bran, dramatically having Tyrion taken into her custody, slitting Jinglebell's throat (not very honorable), and now as Lady Stoneheart, taking out the Freys one weasle-face at a time.

Archived