Who do you think is the weirdest/creepiest character, in your opinion?

nillingar

That guy from the IronBorn folk who has gone into Valyria and came back with some strange folks.. can't remember the name..

..but I've yet to get into his mindset, probably because it wasn't show much of him.

Littlefinger does not seem creepy at all to me, maybe I'm a little biased?

Lyn Corbray is a pedophile.

He's Littlefinger's Mole inside the Lords Declarant and he's paid for this service in BOYS.

At least one Crow in Jon's recruitment class was sent to the wall because he wouldn't let Corbray molest him.

We are NOT letting this thread get to a second page without Lyn Corbray being mentioned among Westeros' greatest creeps.

Patchface. The tattoos on his face, somehow surviving his drowning ordeal, he follows a little girl around, him singing weird songs that are really prophecies that come true and Melisandre is freaked out by him(blood on his lips vision). That's enough for me.

Ramsay Snow/Bolton, hands down. He is a fan of seriously crippling people mentally and physically. I also got this really creepy sexual undertone during the Reek chapters in aDwD. His interactions with Theon- ugh... there was just something there that really scared the crap out of me.

Archived