Who do you think is the weirdest/creepiest character, in your opinion?

nillingar

Creepiest, probably Roose. Those pale eyes and the soft voice, so most people have to lean in closer to those pale eyes, ugh. And the leeching. I know it was a common thing to do, especially for medication, but leeches are gross and I don't ever want one on me. I always picture him with with this dead, emotionless face, so that also doesn't help.

I'd also give a nod to several others, including Joffrey, Gregor, Ramsay, Euron, Lysa, Littlefinger, and Dontos. Dontos creeps me out because he's always asking Sansa for a kiss. I hate being told "Now give me a kiss." by older people, even relatives. If I wanted to kiss you, I'd have done it. It feels so forced and icky.

Creepiest, probably Roose. Those pale eyes and the soft voice, so most people have to lean in closer to those pale eyes, ugh. And the leeching. I know it was a common thing to do, especially for medication, but leeches are gross and I don't ever want one on me. I always picture him with with this dead, emotionless face, so that also doesn't help.

Yes. This. Roose is definitely the creepiest for me. Ramsay also makes my skin crawl but he isn't as intelligent or as good at disguising his intentions.

Patchface is creepy.

Lady Stoneheart is creepy.

I hate to say it, but sweet innocent Shireen is creepy by association with Patchface.

So, on the sole basis that he is the ASOIAF version of the insane murderous clown, Patchface is tops for me. Ramsy and Qyburn both get nods and maybe one of the standalone creepiest lines in the series is Briennes POV when fighting fight and there is that short sentence that is something like, ""He is eating me," she realized." *shudder*

Also, I cant belive "sweets"got no votes.

Why would Sweets get any votes? Other than the seeming devotion to the dying Yellow Whale, which probably stems from the fact that being in his service was likely the only time she (I think he identifies as she in the books) was treated half decently.

I assume you make the remark because she is a hermaphrodite, which is pretty disgusting and phobic in its own right. Really she seems like a very legit, normal, in no way creepy character who is treated poorly because of their birth.

Melisandre. The fact that she doesn't need to eat or drink or sleep. I don't even think she needs to breathe.

Coldhands. "Brans Monster." Doesn't eat, drink it breathe, possible WW from NW. Could fill many shoes. Calls NW enemies.

Patchface. Seems to be in touch with the Drowned God, though he could really only know The Seven & The Red God.

Euron. Sailed to valayria!?

Morroqo. Prophecies are more. Accurate than Melisandres.

The Lord C

(Continued)

The Lord Commander of The Nights Watch crow.

Corn! Corn! Corn!

Blood! Blood! Blood!

King! King! King!

Snow! Snow! Snow!

Jon! Jon! Jon!

Roose. Pale, soft-spoken.

The chick who told Dany of the pale mare, the suns son, the kraken, the shavepate. Betrayed once for gold, once for love, once for blood. That chick.

Marillion. That little piece of shit is that douchebag with the acoustic guitar from every college in America in Westerosi form. Fuck him.

:lol: on point

Idk Patchface isn't that creepy to me I think Mellisandre creeps me out more than him, Qyburn creeps me the hell out.

Archived