Anyone else find Ser Dontos super creepy?

That Demon Monkey

So hard not to spoil (epeciall since you spoiled the red wedding in the still reeding forum of agot).

When did I do that? Sorry about that.

I think I might have mentioned the name, but I doubt that would give much away.

I know where Sansa ends up just not any real details, so I can guess at certain things. Still does not make this guy any less creepy and makes her seem even MORE stupid to trust him.

In the book the Hound does not ask her to go with him correct?

When did I do that? Sorry about that.

I think I might have mentioned the name, but I doubt that would give much away.

I know where Sansa ends up just not any real details, so I can guess at certain things. Still does not make this guy any less creepy and makes her seem even MORE stupid to trust him.

In the book the Hound does not ask her to go with him correct?

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/68744-hodor-is-baby-aegon/page__st__20

Here you did. And yeah you did excelly only mentio, the name so it's not that bad.

In the first couple of books?

LOLNO

If the Mountain carried lemon tarts in his pockets she would be his willing slave.

Disagree. Her willingness to put up with all the Lannister crap that was thrown at her and still dutifully follow what they expected of her is the reason she stayed alive. It is wise to keep the people in power happy with you and not give them any reason to dispose of you. So I will always maintain that even in the first two books Sansa Stark knew what the hell she was doing.

I think i'm opposite to most people on these forums because i actually love spoilers, i always have to know what happens next and then i go back to reading the books,and yes your definitely right ser dontos..how the flipping hell did he even get knighted he just a slob?

I think he probably only turned to drinking so heavily after his whole house was completely obliterated during the rebellion. He was probably a capable knight in his youth.

I think he probably only turned to drinking so heavily after his whole house was completely obliterated during the rebellion. He was probably a capable knight in his youth.

Yeah i agree he probably turned to drinking because he was lonely and had no family, and i know i noticed that he wasn't involved in the sansa story in the tv series

Disagree. Her willingness to put up with all the Lannister crap that was thrown at her and still dutifully follow what they expected of her is the reason she stayed alive. It is wise to keep the people in power happy with you and not give them any reason to dispose of you. So I will always maintain that even in the first two books Sansa Stark knew what the hell she was doing.

You do realise she is a huge part of why Ned was killed and her and her sister are being put through hell right?

All because she was too stupid to see Jof for what he was despite her father telling her in clear terms.

But No, Lemontart just HAD to go tell the Queen her dad is plotting to send her away and poor little her cannot say bye bye to her beloved Jof.

You must partially forgive me for hating on Sansa since I watched the show first and there she is much older so it's less easy to forgive how stupid she acts. I do prefer her in the books and I actually quite like her chapters BUT I still want to grab and shake her by the shoulders shouting "WAKE THE F#*K UP YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID GIRL! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" :bang:

You do realise she is a huge part of why Ned was killed and her and her sister are being put through hell right?

All because she was too stupid to see Jof for what he was despite her father telling her in clear terms.

But No, Lemontart just HAD to go tell the Queen her dad is plotting to send her away and poor little her cannot say bye bye to her beloved Jof.

You must partially forgive me for hating on Sansa since I watched the show first and there she is much older so it's less easy to forgive how stupid she acts. I do prefer her in the books and I actually quite like her chapters BUT I still want to grab and shake her by the shoulders shouting "WAKE THE F#*K UP YOU STUPID STUPID STUPID GIRL! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!" :bang:

BS. Sansa going to Cersei had no effect on anything that happened to Ned.

I always found ser Dontos incredibly sad rather than creepy. His backstory didn't help.

And lay off Sansa please, she had plenty of doubts about Dontos, but he was her only shot at freedom.

S..s..s..sorry. Don't want to have an opinion on a fictional character you like.

And what doubts did she really have? She sees him as her only hope. Only negative thing I recall her saying about him is she wishes he was more competent at fighting, more like the Hound.

Archived