Tommen has been recast

Patchface Targaryen

Well, there are some rumors that Callum Wharry was acting like a pre-teenage ass (ad-libing etc.) on set, so this was an emergency recast.

I saw someone on winteriscoming.net post this but then he/she explained at the end of the message that it was sarcasm. If you read it there you probably missed the part about it being a joke.

This hasn't been confirmed by HBO, maybe it's not true. I just can't see how aging him up that much will work. I found this picture of Callum, Isaac and Aimee, it looks recent. Callum doesn't look that young anymore. I mean he's still young, but he doesn't look like a baby. Dean-Clark is about the same age as Aimee and *looks* it.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m90dkfoRYn1r4e10po1_r1_500.jpg

This hasn't been confirmed by HBO, maybe it's not true. I just can't see how aging him up that much will work. I found this picture of Callum, Isaac and Aimee, it looks recent. Callum doesn't look that young anymore. I mean he's still young, but he doesn't look like a baby. Dean-Clark is about the same age as Aimee and *looks* it.

http://25.media.tumb...0po1_r1_500.jpg

That looks like Rickon, not Tommen.

I saw someone on winteriscoming.net post this but then he/she explained at the end of the message that it was sarcasm. If you read it there you probably missed the part about it being a joke.

Yeah that was a joke. It was just making fun of all the Conan rumors that swirled around when he was let go. Did you really think the kid was ad libbing and making demands. Ha.

I suspect the casting has more to do with the very, very, very tough British child labour laws that govern actors than anything. Tommen will have a bigger role and casting a younger child won't allow them to do everything they want in the time they have. The British rules for child actors are BRUTAL.

Archived