Small Questions v 10012

Stubby

:)

BTW You don't have to be southern to know about opossum. Parts of Los Angeles are overrun with the damn things.

It's not about knowing what a possum is, it's about knowing how to say it the good and proper way. Without the o. Because the O makes the word sound hilariously ridiculous.

I thought I was the only one southern enough to know what a possum was. :)

And the other Wight:

Had to go comb through nearly the whole chapter to find that.

I live in Chicago, I am from Franklin TN. And I will tell you exactlly what a P-O-S-S-U-M possum is. It's dinner if I see it.

Thanks man I didn't mean for you to look up anything. Go to all that trouble, you know why you did that? Cause that's southern hospitality, that's what that is.

I live in Chicago, I am from Franklin TN. And I will tell you exactlly what a P-O-S-S-U-M possum is. It's dinner if I see it.

Thanks man I didn't mean for you to look up anything. Go to all that trouble, you know why you did that? Cause that's southern hospitality, that's what that is.

No problem, but rereading that chapter brought back the dreams that Jon has about Ned, I'm hoping they are all just regular dreams.

:)

BTW You don't have to be southern to know about opossum. Parts of Los Angeles are overrun with the damn things.

You say that like it's a bad thing, seems to me these California opossum probably cooks up much the same as the delicacy that is the southern fat tailed tree swine known as the possum to the lay person. Just grab that tail give it whack, gut it, don't puncture the intestinal bag it will spoil the meat, skin it, clean it, dressed and sectioned. Get some carrots a good some of them, abunch of onions and potatoes, some minced garlic, a can of cream of mushroom and don't skip get the good stuff cambell's. Get some flour about a cup, a couple of tablespoons of Worcestershire, 3 cups water, some salt and pepper. Brown the tree swine in a big cast iron skillet with a little lard or bacon grease, chop up and add everything else, make surethe meat is at the top and cook it in an oven for about 90-120 minutes at three fiddy. You will thank me for this later. Oh and corn bread, not that sweet shit either, real corn bread.

Ok.. I've been wondering about this for a while.. So, Cersei is going to defend herself in her trial using Ser Gregor...*cough* .. Ser Robert Strong. So, can't Margaery also choose to use Ser Robert? She's a queen, so... right?

Thanks!

Well yeah but??? Well yeah I guess if she really wants to.

It just seems as though he's supposed to be unbeatable.. I mean, he's a dead guy, so that's pretty much unbeatable.. and compared to her other choices.. blount and trant... seems like a no-brainer..

She's chosen a trial by the faith. she needs no champion.

She's chosen a trial by the faith. she needs no champion.

She did.. but only after Cersei reminded her who could actually defend her, both poor choices. She may choose otherwise now. Although the trial is probably a better bet for her, since most of the accusers recanted and even the high septon admits the case against her is week.

Archived