Small Questions v 10012

Stubby

How "common knowledge" are the Faceless Men? (I know that's really not grammatically correct.) I'm sure the smallfolk don't know or care about much beyond their lives/lands/families, but what about rich or noble houses? How do they view the Faceless Men? How much do they know about them?

They're discussed at a small council meeting, it doesn't seem to be a secret. In Braavos at least they're clearly well known and feared.

Since Robb's will was made before the Red Wedding, does he know/did anyone inform him or only a few selected Stark men know about it?

Galbart Glover, Jason Mallister and Maege Mormont were sent to Greywater Watch with the will. No one else seems to know of it for now.

Since Robb's will was made before the Red Wedding, does Roose Bolton know/did anyone inform Roose or only a few selected Stark men know about it?

ETA Roose Bolton. I forgot to add his name. Sorry. :P

In addition to Maege Mormont, Jason Mallister and Galbart Glover- Edmure Tully, Greatjon Umber and Raynald Westerling were present. Since all of these witnesses still live (except, reportedly, Westerling) and Catelyn also has an idea of the content we can assume the will is not news to many of the Northern and Riverlands lords. Whether Roose himself is aware is a matter of some debate. Personally I think he is aware.

At the very beginning of the first book Ned tells Cat he hasn't seen Cersei's youngest since he was a baby and she reminds him that Tommen is now 7, but later says he hasn't seen Robert in 9 years. Am I missing something or did Ned swing by KL to see Cersei and the kids while Robert was away?

At the very beginning of the first book Ned tells Cat he hasn't seen Cersei's youngest since he was a baby and she reminds him that Tommen is now 7, but later says he hasn't seen Robert in 9 years. Am I missing something or did Ned swing by KL to see Cersei and the kids while Robert was away?

Or he was thinking about Myrcella as the "youngest" forgetting that Tommen had been born since then. I've done that' to friends kids before. Though I'm not sure if this is a memory mistake or intentional by GRRM

Could Dany have lived at the Water Gardens prior to being on the run with her brother? Hiding amongst all the other children that played at the water gardens.

She lived at the house with the red door in Braavos. Given we know lemon trees would only be growing at the 'courtyards of the mighty', it must have been somewhere posh.

Lemon Trees grow at the water gardens.

The water gardens are irrelevant because Dany fled to Braavos with Willem Darry. Oberyn visited and the Sealord of Braavos oversaw the Vis/Arianne marriage pact.

I had a question for D&E fans.

I think I read that Aerion Brightflame had a silver and gold dragon egg. Do you know what happened to this dragon egg? Or how Aerion found that dragon egg?

Also do you think this silver gold dragon egg hatched Viserion?

If you see the picture of Elaena Targaryen here http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Elaena_Targaryen

she seems to be holding a silver gold dragon egg. They compliment her silver - gold hair.

Could Aerion Brightflame's egg have come from Elaena Targaryen, and could that be the same egg that hatched Viserion?

Archived