Funniest theory you ever heard?

Jojen's Paste

Hodor is a Frey because the Frey's have an inclination towards slow-wits.

What is this, I don't even. No - Paul Erdos could have had a slow-witted kid.

But Hodor's name is Walder, how could he not be a Frey? :P

• 1 month later...

Though I'm pretty sure it was a troll, it made me actually lol.

The theory that Hodor is actually Aegon. When he was allegedly killed, he actually survived, but suffered severe brain damage as well as damage to his pituitary gland, causing excessive growth.

The name Hodor is a combination of the words he heard just before his injury; his mother calling for the guard to "Hold the door! Hold the door"

GRRM has to read this and make it so!

Though I'm pretty sure it was a troll, it made me actually lol.

The theory that Hodor is actually Aegon. When he was allegedly killed, he actually survived, but suffered severe brain damage as well as damage to his pituitary gland, causing excessive growth.

The name Hodor is a combination of the words he heard just before his injury; his mother calling for the guard to "Hold the door! Hold the door"

hahah that was awesome :bowdown:

This is pretty awesome!

GRRM has to read this and make it so!

Haha that was my theory, long time ago... I;m glad it still gets some love :rofl:

Here it is: http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/82649-aegon-hodor-targaryen/ I was indeed trolling a bit then, but I can't remember how I arrived at some of those conclusions...

Ewww... that's just wrong. How do people even come up with that? We know the Targaryens are incestuous, but aren't some of these theories crossing a line?

There was a thread about Dany being a bastard, where one poster argued vigorously and at length in favour of the theory, a couple of days ago.

Actually, I'd find it very funny if it were true, simply to see Dany's reaction on learning that she was the offspring of incest between her mother and brother, but there's a complete absence of textual evidence for it.

Archived