Which Characters IYO Died Like a Boss(Obvious Spoilers)

Arthur Dayne's Honor

Donal Noye

1st place: Donal Noye probably can't be topped - a one armed man fighting the king of the giants. The result was a draw.

2nd place: Qhorin Halfhand - He told Jon to kill him so that one of them could infiltrate Mance Rayder's army.

Also respect to:

Syrio Forel

King Robert - he probably would've killed that boar cleanly if he wasn't plastered on strongwine.)

Ser Cortnay Penrose - not so much for his death as his defiance leading up to it

Yoren

(oddly enough) Gregor Clegane - he was impaled with a spear, poisoned, on his back and nearly helpless, but still managed to grunt a defiant reply and smash his tormentor's head in.

Arys Oakheart

Waymar Royce-wow excellent mention everyone.

I didn't even think of him at first, always pushing him aside as just some arrogant little jerk.

To have an ice demon that was only of legend and rarely seen by man emerge in front of you and to stare it in the eye and tell it to dance with him. Balls of valyrian steel haha

While I agree with all of the above, except Oberyn (victim of his own arrogance) and Syrio (there is no way he could be dead), I think that Waymar Royce doesn't get enough credit. Surrounded by creatures who came right out of spine-chillers (pun intended), which he still adresses with "Dance with me then!" (gow badass is that?!?!?!), and which on top of it also severly outclass him as fighters, him, of all the thousands of knights in the realm, being the furthest from King Robert, he shouts his name in a desperate battlecry before going out like the truest of the so scarce true men of the Night's Watch. <<<<<

No. He was not arrogant. He wouldn't have poisoned the spear if he was arrogant. He was killed by revenge

I haven't seen Dalbridge's name dropped. That dude bought a one way ticket for Skirling Pass, so that the other rangers might escape. A classic boss move.

Top 10

Donal Noye

Waymer Royce

Syrio Forel

Yoren

Dalbridge

Qhorin

Small Jon

Talbert Serry

Brandon Stark

Penrose

Donal Noye, dying while killing the king of giants is just freakin' badass. IMHO Robert and Oberyn didn't have boss deaths. One got butchered by a boar because he was drunk and the other died because he was crying over Gregor to yell Elia's name. My top 3 would be :

1. Donal Noye

2. Qhorin Halfhand

3. Smalljon ? can't decide on this one.

Archived