Who is best suited to lead the fight against the Others?

Leman Russ

Melisandre isn't a male. :)

Wasn't she only mentioned in conjunction with Jon Snow? In which case she wouldn't be the one leading the fight; she'd be the one supporting the leader.

Who represented Dany and her interests at that time.

Hizdahr also "represented" Dany.

Barristan and the Shavepate actually WENT DIRECTLY AGAINST some of Dany's actions. The Unsullied chose to follow them despite this. They didn't want to follow Hizdahr.

Patrick, I know this is hard for you to accept, but there are some people who think Dany isn't good for anything other than spreading her legs for a Dothraki Horselord, and to be fair she wasn't even very good at that, at first.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not? But regardless, this is seriously fucking gross. Dany was a 13 year old girl who was being raped at the beginning of her marriage (she may have consented on her wedding night, but consent is not a one-time thing).

I would say Jon because I think he cares the most, also Stannis cause he has shown some concern about the Others, than Daenerys because she has dragons and fire is the best weapon against ice.

So Jon, Dany, and Stannis

we know that fire can kill wights but we have zero evidence that can harm the Others in anyway

Wasn't she only mentioned in conjunction with Jon Snow? In which case she wouldn't be the one leading the fight; she'd be the one supporting the leader.

Hizdahr also "represented" Dany.

Barristan and the Shavepate actually WENT DIRECTLY AGAINST some of Dany's actions. The Unsullied chose to follow them despite this. They didn't want to follow Hizdahr.

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a joke or not? But regardless, this is seriously fucking gross. Dany was a 13 year old girl who was being raped at the beginning of her marriage (she may have consented on her wedding night, but consent is not a one-time thing).

Everything Dany has managed has been because of her Dragons, she's a naive person who has already proved herself an incompetent ruler, so again the only thing she was vaguely sucessful at was pleasing Kal Drogo, she should just go to Vaes Dothrak and give her Dragons to someone who is going to have both the courage and intelligence to use them properly.

IMHO Daenerys. She will come as a Queen, and she will lead because she has Dragons.

Jon will fight well and lead those that remain of the north army and night watch (very few) in coordination to the Queen's orders, and he will be rewarded for this.

Then they'll get married and live happily ever after...

Then they'll get married and live happily ever after...

ahah, no I don't think so :)

Jon and his entire troops may even sacrifice themselves but making the difference...while when Daenerys comes she takes all the merits and unknowingly will take some decisions that do not reward all those men that died in the north for everyone's sake. Don't know. I just can't see anyone but her at the command.

IMHO Daenerys. She will come as a Queen, and she will lead because she has Dragons.

Jon will fight well and lead those that remain of the north army and night watch (very few) in coordination to the Queen's orders, and he will be rewarded for this.

I'm sorry but near as I can tell she has a dragon, as in one. A dragon that may or may not be vulnerable to skinchangers and may not even be effective against the Others. It's also possible that the Others give the dragons as good as they get.

As someone who sees both the Others and dragons as two sides of the same malevolent coin, I'm always confused to see so many people thinking the dragons are "good guys" here. Hint: if something requires a blood sacrifice to just exist, it's not "good."

LOL at Jon, he's such a great leader his own top lieutenants assassinated him months after taking office. Him in charge would be a great way to doom humanity,

And Dany's such a great leader that she's too stupid to see the Harpy literally sitting right across from her. So what's your point? At least Jon knew Bowen and Co. were trouble. Dany still thinks of the Green Grace as her BFF.

Archived