Ghost vs The Bastard's Bitches

Buckthorn

Well, you said it in your post. They are expert wolf hunters...not Direwolf hunters. Ghost wins

I don't know, 9 to 1? Sure a Direwolf is stronger, larger,and smarter than your average wolf, but with those odds I see Ghost taking out 6 before he succumbs to his wounds.

Ghost would play games, with them. That's how I picture it. Moving in and out of shadows and taking one at a time out. Especially if it was night. "Ghost in the Darkness!" Could he be killed if all nine jumped him at once? Of course. Just think he would be smart about it.

Ghost would play games, with them. That's how I picture it. Moving in and out of shadows and taking one at a time out. Especially if it was night. "Ghost in the Darkness!" Could he be killed if all nine jumped him at once? Of course. Just think he would be smart about it.

Aye

This is all hypothetical fantasy, on our part. But the best out come, if something like takes place; would be if Ramsay is alive to see it! I'd love for him to come across their corpses, one by one....all chewed to hell. I think a little fear would set in.

This is all hypothetical fantasy, on our part. But the best out come, if something like takes place; would be if Ramsay is alive to see it! I'd love for him to come across their corpses, one by one....all chewed to hell. I think a little fear would set in.

Just reading his reactions would be hilarious! Well put.

This!

Archived