Was Ned really a Stark

Toxspecific

I saw all these great threads asking legit questions and thought why shouldn't I post one too so the other day I was like thinking about how Ned's name was Ned Stark but we don't know who his mother was so I was like thinking maybe that's because Rickard Stark found out she had been cheating on him and impregnated by another man so he killed her out of anger and Ned was born but in accordance with Ned's mom's dying wish Rickard agreed to raise Ned well

I saw all these great threads asking legit questions and thought why shouldn't I post one too so the other day I was like thinking about how Ned's name was Ned Stark but we don't know who his mother was so I was like thinking maybe that's because Rickard Stark found out she had been cheating on him and impregnated by another man so he killed her out of anger and Ned was born but in accordance with Ned's mom's dying wish Rickard agreed to raise Ned well

I thought everyone knew that Ned's real father was Aerys. Why else did he ask for Ned's head? Get rid of the evidence, you know. Why else did Rickard have his Southern Ambitions to dispose of Aerys? For the first time in hundreds of years, the Starks are suddenly interested in the South? Nah, he just wanted revenge.

What if Ned's mom is Rickard Stark's sister? Icey incest 'cause why would the Targs be the only ones.....

What if Ned's mom is actually Rickard's mother-in-law? That's why me never get even a slightest hint of identity of Ned's mother - because we already got it with his grandmother.

I am starting to see through...

Ned and Hodor have been exchanged by the time of their birth.

This has been hinted within one of the first stories told by the Nan, just reread closely all the references!

The true heir of Winterfell is Hodor Stark, Ned is the grandson of the old Nan.

That's the reason he keeps her alive and near his sons.

Archived