Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sightofthesun

Characters you are indifferent towards

32 posts in this topic

Basically, what characters couldn't you care less about? You don't hate them but you don't love them neither. If anything happened to them, good or bad, you just wouldn't care.

I'd have to say the Sand Snakes and Doran Martell.

I think it's because they didn't feature in the books until AFFC and they haven't had enough interesting material for me to become emotionally invested in them.

Also, what characters are you indifferent towards in the sense that you don't hate or love them but you would probably care if something good or bad happened to them.

For me, it would be Jon Snow, Catelyn Stark and Stannis Baratheon.

I know they're characters that people usually either love or hate but I can't pick a side! I'd rather be neutral.

Jon, Daenerys, Bran, and at this point, Cersei. Which is a shame because her AFFC chapters were a real treat. Also don't care about Aeron, Aegon or Darkstar.

Don't care what happens to Aegon, Illyrio, Doran Martell, Damphair, Tommen, Myrcella and any Tyrell.

I'm indifferent to Stannis...I find his political story interesting and I'm curious what will happen but I couldn't care less what's happening to him as a person. He can live or die...I'm fine.

All of them except Davos, Rickon and Arya. Funny right? A non POV character. I care more for Rickon than Jon at this point.

Arya.

I was going to say Victarion as well but the unintended humour in his chapters ("I HATE MONKEYS") would be missed.

The Iron Born except for Theon and all those characters in Meereen whose names I cant pronounce or spell.

Arianne , Cersei and I'd say Brienne if it weren't for Jaime