Who is your favourite house?

The_Kingslayer

So guys just a general question to who your favourite house is?

Personally mine is the Lannisters. I like how at one point they were mocked and looked down upon by other houses when Tytos Lannisters was the Lord of Casterly Rock. Then when he Died Tywin took over and drove fear into everyone, making them a house to be feared by making the house of Reynes extinct. Not only that they always picked the winning side. It may be called cowardly but also smart. Also at one point Tywin had the key to nearly all 7 kingdoms in his pocket and had a Lannister king on the throne and still does. Very clever but cruel man. Everything went well until Cersei fucked everything up though when Tywin died.

So guys just a general question to who your favourite house is?

Personally mine is the Lannisters. I like how at one point they were mocked and looked down upon by other houses when Tytos Lannisters was the Lord of Casterly Rock. Then when he Died Tywin took over and drove fear into everyone, making them a house to be feared by making the house of Reynes extinct. Not only that they always picked the winning side. It may be called cowardly but also smart. Also at one point Tywin had the key to nearly all 7 kingdoms in his pocket and had a Lannister king on the throne and still does. Very clever but cruel man. Everything went well until Cersei fucked everything up though when Tywin died.

Tywin is one of my favorite characters, a very tragic character. But my favorite house is Stark. I guess I have a thing for cold things, lich king from wow, sub zero from mk the nords in Elder Scrolls and now the kings of winter.

Obviously this.

tbh, when coming to the forums I was really surprised that anyone indeed liked the Lannisters.

I like this Starks but being honourable is not the way to play the game, ajd after all they refused to play the game hence they are in the situation they are in now.

Archived