Favorite House Words?

Jose Stark

You know we' ve all said them and im sure when its cold or raining u must have said "Winter is Coming" but what are your favorites?

The Starks "Winter is Coming"

The Barateons "Ours is the Fury"

The Lannisters "Hear Me Roar" or "Lannisters always pay their Debts"

Targaryens "Fire and Blood"

The Greyjoys "We Do Not Sow"

The Tyrells "Growing Strong"

Anyways u get the point.... Lets remember the tullys and arryns and martells and Hodor " Hodor"

Which are your favorite?

Winter is Coming.

I mean, this is just gangster.

You can take this as a creation of uniqueness from all the houses whose words speak of personal glory and the pride of their family. The Starks are dutiful and honourable and take no pride in that glory that most houses of the South do and as such we see few knights in the North and very few towns even, because of the harshness. Starks are the rulers of the North, where the winters are hardest and surviving Winter is more important.

Or the Starks are personifying themselves as the ferocious winter storms of the North and their motto is a threat to others houses that they will attack you with the tenacity and longevity of winter.

Which is fucking gangster :cool4:

Winter is Coming. The only house words that aren't a threat, if taken literally, and still the most threatening words of any house, when taken figuratively with the Starks historically being the kings of winter and such.

Hear me Roar is without a doubt the worst words of any house.

Winter is Coming.

I mean, this is just gangster.

You can take this as a creation of uniqueness from all the houses whose words speak of personal glory and the pride of their family. The Starks are dutiful and honourable and take no pride in that glory that most houses of the South do and as such we see few knights in the North and very few towns even, because of the harshness. Starks are the rulers of the North, where the winters are hardest and surviving Winter is more important.

Or the Starks are personifying themselves as the ferocious winter storms of the North and their motto is a threat to others houses that they will attack you with the tenacity and longevity of winter.

Which is fucking gangster :cool4:

How is that "gangster"? They are memorable, deep, wise and harsh.

If you want gangsta take the Bolton words, "Our blades are sharp." not to mention "A naked man has few secrets, a flayed none." You better watch out for these people. :devil:

Archived