You're a Stark, you conquer the Twins, now what?

AegonTargaryen

What would be the fate of house Frey? Allow me to go first.

Firstly, I would allow the troops free reign to sack and plunder as the castle falls.

Secondly, I would hold separate trials for all Freys alleged to have taken part in the Red Wedding.

Male Freys who are found to have had no knowledge of the Red Wedding, or who are found to have resisted the plans, would be sent to the wall.

Female Freys who are similarly found innocent would be sent to the silent sisters or taken in as servants based on the needs of the army at that time.

Those Freys who knew of the plot but who did not partake would be judged on an individual basis. Most would be executed publicly. However, those who served in the Northern army with distinction during the War of the Five Kings may be sent to the wall. Further, those who are found to have reluctantly obeyed due to fear or due to minority (being too young) would also be sent to the wall.

Those found to have actively participated in the planning or execution of the plot will be publicly beheaded (as per Northern tradition) in reverse order of seniority. The exception would be any Bolton men who fit in this category, who would instead be flayed.

Walder Frey would have the head of a rat sowed to his shoulders post-mortem.

Roslin Frey would be sent to the silent sisters, with her child either following her or sent to the wall. Edmure would remarry.

The crossing would be awarded to the Blackfysh, provided he agrees to marry.

All small folk and non-noble soldiers who serve house Frey and who survive the sack will be fully pardoned.

So? Too harsh, too lenient?

Just about right. Though I would do Walder Frey, Roose and Ramsay LAST. I'd make them all watch their people get beheaded (and a rat head sown to their body or something else) or flayed. Then one by one, slowly I'd behead Walder. I'd have Rickon do it. Then I'd have Shaggydog eat Ramsay alive. Then save Roose for last.

WOW I'm a little dark.

Any Frey who participated in the Red Wedding- "Burn them all"

Any Frey who had knowledge of it, but didn't participate- Sent to the Wall, or if female sent to join the Silent Sisters.

Any Frey who had no knowledge of the event and didn't take part- Allowed to live, with some maybe sent off to other houses to serve them in their household. But the Twins will be given to someone else, a second son of another house, Blackfish maybe, with no Frey guards but Tully ones.

I think that we will see ALL the Freys wiped out by battle or disease.

Remember that winter is coming and with it disease. Throughout Westeros children will die of fevers (just as they did in real life from smallpox, dptheria, measles, influenza and of course the great plagues). I fully expect that fever will stike the crowded twins and Walder Frey will see many of his grandchildren die.

Many of the adults will die in battle.

I wouldn't let them sack the Twins as they please, it shows you're a better person than the Freys.

I'd hold trials for all of them as well, on an individual basis.

All members found to have a direct involvement would be executed with no chance to take the black.

Members found to be aware of the RW and weren't involved but did nothing to try and stop it would be sent to the wall.

Levys of House Frey found to have a part in it would be sent to the Wall as well.

Members who were found to be aware of the RW and attempted to stop it would be allowed to go, House Frey will also be demoted to a knightly house and given lands of little importance.

Members found to not be aware of the RW would be the same as previous.

For female Freys, some would be sent to the Silent Sisters, some beheaded and some allowed to go, based on their actions.

Instead of granting the Twins to any one person, I'd make it a non hereditary seat (like the gates of the moon) to ensure that it is always held by someone loyal.

The smallfolk won't be molested if they had no part in it.

And obviously, Walder Frey gets beheaded last.

I want to fee the randy old goat Walder Frey see ALL of his male line descendents wiped out and the crossing delivered to someone else.

It might be that some of the Freys are not really Freys at all. Perhaps Roslin and her brothers may be salvageable and perhaps their Daddy is NOT Walder Frey (Not sure if there were any decent guys handing around that might have been the Jaime to their Mum

As I say, there will not be a need for the Starks/Tullys to do much.

1. Disease will spread rapidly at the Twins, the Old Gods will take their revenge.

2. A few more will die in the North (Hosteen and any other kids/grandkids in the North)

3. There will be an internal Frey onf Frey squabble - L Walder will kill of some cousins as will some of his uncles.

There will be only a few left to execute.

Just about right. Though I would do Walder Frey, Roose and Ramsay LAST. I'd make them all watch their people get beheaded (and a rat head sown to their body or something else) or flayed. Then one by one, slowly I'd behead Walder. I'd have Rickon do it. Then I'd have Shaggydog eat Ramsay alive. Then save Roose for last.

WOW I'm a little dark.

Yea that's what I meant haha, maybe didn't express it too clearly

Archived