(spoilers) the few Freys/Westerlings who did not betray Robb

MidnightAurora

So, I wanted to discuss a topic that was not all about hating the Freys or Justifying them etc.. Same with the Westerlings. Granted I want to hate all the Freys/Westerlings for betraying the Starks and Robb but cannot since not all were in on the RW and other plots to bring down Robb and some even after Robb marrying Jeyne remained loyal to Robb hence them off on other business. I have a few questions when the Freys who remained true to Robb until the end and were away at the time of the RW what will they do when they find out how their House betrayed Robb. Will they scheme against their family, help Stark loyalist avenge them? Will they swear alligiance to someone else. Will Lady Stoneheart remember they were not at the RW and took no part in it or will she not care because they are still Freys? I have hopeful thoughts that they will help the loyalist Northmen against the Boltons and their own house and help release prisoners and some other honorable deeds. I think Gawen, his wife and brother in law were all in on the plot with Tywin to bring Robb down when he was at the Cragg. Gawen put a quarrel through Robb's shoulder then surrendered the castle (I will have to revisit the chapter), but he wanted to make Robb injured so he would have an excuse to have Jeyne tend to him. I also was thinking why not a Maester attending to him. Jeyne seemed to always be around him and when Robb received news about Bran/Rickon he did not question it. I always thought Jeyne could have comforted him in some other way which still makes me suspicious that she was commanded to give him comfort. Tywin noted Robb is like his father through and through and honorable to a fault meaning after Jeyne comforted him Robb would do the honorable thing and marrying her despite knowing the cost it is to him.

Hence Tywin gets and inside man so to speak of Robb and a way to get the Freys to the Lannisters side as Bolton had already had before Frey. What will happen to Jeyne and her younger brother who seemed very loyal to Robb even her older brother was loyal. Will Lady Stoneheart care if some Freys did not partake in the RW or will she hang them just because they are Freys? Will the loyal Freys go to another house and pledge their allegiance and bring down their family?

Jeyne's mom was stupid, greedy and does not seem to have much sense or care for her child. Her child won the heart of Robb, Lord of Winterfell, King in the North etc.. Do you know what could have done with just her daughter being queen/lady of Winterfell and if she had his heir? Her house would be very rich/wealthy could have gotten matches for her children etc.. w/o having to scheme and betray Robb and her daughter. Doesn't she know how lucky her daughter and her house was to get Robb? Her deal with Tywin was that Jeyne would get a match to a lord or heir which just made me more mad.

I am glad to know Rollam/Raynaud seemed loyal to Robb same with Jeyne.

What if Raynaud is alive? Where will he go/what will he do?

Archived