Small questions v.10013

Angalin

So what is a trial by faith exactly does the faith choose your champion for you? Was it in the books? Cause I don't remember.

I think you could choose a trial judged by the faith, or a trial by battle. Cersei is wisely choosing battle. She would stand no chance in an actual trial. Margaery, however, has a good chance of winning a trial because the evidence against her is weak. The only stipulation for a trial by battle, is that members of the royal family must be defended by the kingsguard.

So what is a trial by faith exactly does the faith choose your champion for you? Was it in the books? Cause I don't remember.

trail by faith just means that you the church is the one facilitates the trial. we saw in SOS how tyrion was tried by the king. its just another form of trial that the faith sits in judgment instead of the king. in both cases, the accused usually has the right to demand either a normal trial or a trial by battle.

That would be new.

Your too new of a n00b, to make that kind of joke and It would have been better if you brought up that we need a few more Valonqar threads.

I see a lot of similarities between Podrick/Brienne and Dunk/Egg. He seems to be a character that is gaining more and more significance. What is the point though? What's the endgame with Pod? Is Pod dead? Should I have started a new topic for this?

A lot GRRM storylines run parallel with others that often have very different out comes. There are a couple of parallel storyline threads, that likely have some of what you are looking for

What's the significance of dany getting her "moons blood" when she's wandering around looking for a way back if she can't carry a child?

Hard to say. Many people (me included) believe she had a miscarriage by the way, not normal moon's blood. Still hard to say though, as MMD didn't say "you can't conceive" but "you can't give birth to a living child".

So long as Tyrion lives, Sansa cannot marry Harrold Hardyng?

Sansa isn't really Sansa anymore.She's assumed the role of Alayne stone,So Sansa's marriage to Tyrion won't really come into the picture.

But if she openly declares herself there might be a few problems.

Sansa isn't really Sansa anymore.She's assumed the role of Alayne stone,So Sansa's marriage to Tyrion won't really come into the picture.

But if she openly declares herself there might be a few problems.

I guess my real question is does LF plan on killing Tyrion?

"The marriage must needs wait until Cersei is done and Sansa’s safely widowed."

Archived