Corn Code Revision 8. The Game of Thrones exposed.

Ser Creighton

Top. Three. Best. Posts. Ever. I'm ever so serious. J. Stargaryen is number 1 for me.Anything posted by him/her I'll read. Then this thread is tied with Howland + Ashara= Meera & Jojen. ....wait sorry top four I almost forgot about the Oberyn poisoned Tywin thread. All really good posts.

If you have not seen the punctuation part yet just wait, I will be adding it to the OP. It is going to wow you.

Chapter please, seriously, I have got to see this.

Feast, chapter 44 (Jaime) right near the end.

You had to know I'd show up with some info for you, right? ;)

Seriously Ser C, I'm following this with great interest and am really pleased for all the positive feedback you're getting. I'll let you know if I see anything else of interest in my rereads...

Absolutely one of the best threads and clues anyone has every found in this series. I keep printing your revised OP off to read to my husband when he arrives home from work. He listens to the audio back and forth in the car. Also I had avoided another re-read of AGOT however your OP has caused me to so like my fifth re-read and its been well worth it.

After sitting down and doing a re-read of AGOT, I have to say this pattern has also really made me feel much better about Martin staying true to his original story plan. The clues start right in the first book and carry through all the rest of the books. Just stunning work Ser Creighton.

You have convinced me re: the Corn. Corn. Corn.

I'm less convinced on the Corn text break Corn, corn. Mainly for the same reason I had an issue with the Arbor Gold thread. The characters in these books are always facing choices and are always facing danger. (Just like the characters are pretty much always deceiving each other whether they are drinking Arbor Gold or other choice of beverage). I find it difficult to distinguish the potential consequences of Corn, corn, corn from the consequences of Corn text break Corn corn.

Now I have also noticed that sometimes the Raven says "Corn?" singular, is this an occassion when corn just means corn?

There have been several times when the Corn is repeated five or six times:

for instance at Craster's dinner table before the "Corn. Corn. Corn." the Raven yells "Corn" text break "Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn." How does this fit into the pattern?

Top. Three. Best. Posts. Ever. I'm ever so serious. J. Stargaryen is number 1 for me.Anything posted by him/her I'll read. Then this thread is tied with Howland + Ashara= Meera & Jojen. ....wait sorry top four I almost forgot about the Oberyn poisoned Tywin thread. All really good posts.

That guy is the best! ;)

---

I'm not surprised that this theory has turned into something that looks real. Nice work, Ser Creighton. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh good! Another person that is obsessed with the raven's speech:)

Great job Ser! I have paid attention to everything the bird says but "Corn" :cool4:

Did you read the OP? Because it's about Martins use of 3 patterns Corn is just one of the word used. And it doesn't just come from the Raven. You didn't read it did you? That's ok.

You have convinced me re: the Corn. Corn. Corn.

I'm less convinced on the Corn text break Corn, corn. Mainly for the same reason I had an issue with the Arbor Gold thread. The characters in these books are always facing choices and are always facing danger. (Just like the characters are pretty much always deceiving each other whether they are drinking Arbor Gold or other choice of beverage). I find it difficult to distinguish the potential consequences of Corn, corn, corn from the consequences of Corn text break Corn corn.

Now I have also noticed that sometimes the Raven says "Corn?" singular, is this an occassion when corn just means corn?

There have been several times when the Corn is repeated five or six times:

for instance at Craster's dinner table before the "Corn. Corn. Corn." the Raven yells "Corn" text break "Corn, corn, corn, corn, corn." How does this fit into the pattern?

Those are actually great question and I to had skepticism about the descriptive pattern break as well and I am still working on those and will be posting more. The pattern break does not just occur in this form "Corn, cried the raven. "Corn, corn." It exists in all the patterns.

"Corn. Corn, corn." actually exists as a pattern, it's a life or death choice then and their.

The pattern break is always played out in the future that's where the repercussions for the choice or a death will occur. The break will show you when and where the choice was made or event unfolded. But the information for the break and what it is about is int hat scene. Latter you will see it played out.

The extended corn pattern "Corn, corn, corn, corn corn." Lots of lower case corns is more like a danger level. Remember this "Corn, corn corn." is basically heading into danger. So when you see lots of them the danger tends to be really high. But it is not a three pattern.

If you want to post the chapters I can review them, but I need the chapters. I would reread the new revision so you understand the the the pattern a little better. I know it's long but it is very different from the original. There are multiple examples that will help understand the patterns your asking about. I know it is asking a lot. It's not just about corn. Single corn is not a pattern you need two or more for a pattern.

I will be going a raven/Hodor comparison in one of the patterns you asked about.

If anyone is interested Friday or Sat I will be posting a full Jon Snow write up on the Corn code at work in Dance with Dragons. It will show you his crucial choices, when he made them, the out come, how Martin told us the location of the assassination attempt. It will also show you that Jon is alive and Martins plans for the character.

This is going to be a demonstration on how Martins code works. Not just one scene but full actions and consequences chapter by chapter. You will see how the code relates to itself over and over and how it functions in a book not just a chapter.

Archived