Davos Seaworth

pistol44

In ASOS , i recall him being denounced dead at the kingslanding , that his head was put on spikes after he sailed away from

Storms End , because he helped Edric Storm escape from Melisandre's burning ritual.

Then , suddenly he s back at ADWD , without even telling how. ( im only at the page 140 btw )

Is my memory tricking me or else , the book doesnt tell how Stannis has forgiven him ?

( story goes a lot different in the TV show considering this part so please book readers help :D )

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished reading that chapter in ASOS...what I understood to happen as the chapter was ending is that Stinnis is loosening his sword to behead Davos while allowing him to say his last words...Davos pulls out a paper and begins reading (I assume it’s the message from the nights watch) the next time we see stannis is on the wall and Davos doesn’t seem to be there...Stannis mentions him but doesn’t elaborate on his fate...I don’t recall any mention if Davos in any kings landing chapters but i could be mistaken

I haven’t stared AFOC yet I just barely finished storm an hour ago :)

After he tells Stannis about the message (And Stannis himself says he has seen a war in the snow in the flames), he doesn't kill him and asks him to:.

Negotiate with Manderly

He also makes him hand of the king, though I cannot remember if that happens before or after the message has been read. I'm assumings it is after.

• 3 weeks later...

Spoiler
Davos goes to White Harbor to treat with Manderly, where he loudly announces that he is to put to death so the Frey's to here and has some commoner killed, behead and tarred, but He sends Davos to Skagos I believe to retrieve the King in the North that is still alive Rickon, Manderly was trying to win the Lannisters trust

A little more detail than Ziemen's post

• 2 weeks later...

Archived