Small questions v.10014

Angalin

I was gonna say busty and lusty but yours is way funnier. :)

Arianne is definitely one of my favorite characters. She's up there with the soiled septa and the Myrish swamp. I'd put the dusky woman in that group but I'm afraid she just might be Euron.

Are there sharks in Planetos ? I can' t remember it was ever mentioned.

Yes, sharks exist on Planetos.

While I can't remember getting a glimpse at one, one of the ships in the Iron Fleet is called Shark and there are pictures or frescoes or whatever of sharks (among other fishes) at the Merman's Court in White Harbour.

Did Jon Arryn knight either Ned or Robert during their time as wards in the Vale?

Not sure about Robert, but Ned wouldn't have been knighted, as I think you have to be 'anointed with the seven oils by a septon', or something to that effect. And Ned's very much an old gods dude.

I know Mel is described as taller than most knights, but do we know how tall?

Over 180 cm seems like a good guess,People in Westeros seem to be fairly tall in general.

Did Jon Arryn knight either Ned or Robert during their time as wards in the Vale?

Probably Bobert,Ned wasn't knighted.

Is there any indication Mel doesn't like sunlight?

Not really.Why the question though?

She wears a hood that shadows her face when we see her outdoors, in good weather at the parley.

I do have a reason for asking btw.

I think most of that is to add to the Mystique of the exotic Red Priestess thing she has going.

You think she's half-other or something? cause that's the first thing that popped into my mind when I read the question.

What's the best theory for the weird rewind at the Bridge of Dream?

My own one is simple and ligical. Great rivers around the world have currents, I guess the Rhoyne has to.

Robert was already a lord.

Ned was of the north, knights are scarse up there...

Has there ever been any wars between Westeros and the Free Cities (or anything like that)?

The ninepenny war.

Archived