The Happiest Man or Woman in all of Westeros.

Ser Pigeon Pie

Looking back through the history of Westeros, it appears to have always been quite a bleak place and almost always seems to be in a state of depression and misery, often falling from the general bad luck and misfortune the country has suffered from over the past few centuries.

So who in your opinion deserves the title of being "The Happiest Man or Woman in all of Westeros?" The person who is the shining beacon of hope and prosperity for all mankind. The person who makes the best of what he/she has and will never give in to gloom and depression no matter what odds they face.

Who do you think deserves it?

most of the characters were quite happy before the story in books began i think.

Davos with wife and 7 sons raised as a knight enjoying life.

Loras having a gay time(yeh yeh!) with Renly.

Margery chilling in parties with her BFF army.

Stark kids all having fun...

currently,

Ramsay seemed to be quite the happy man.....legitimized as Bolton, married to 'Stark' girl, taken over Winterfell, has an awesome Reek now....I think till the battle in Winterfell...he has been very happy.

Illyrio seems very happy...all scheming and planning apart, i think he is living his life to the fullest and more...

same goes for Yezznak mo Yezznak(or wtv that name is) ...Tyrion and Penny's owner....he seems prettty carefree but powerful.

LF is very happy the way things are going on. Only if he had a crystal orb to see the future.....

I agree with this... so far all his plans seem to be going as planned and he is the 1st one I thought of till I read the OP saying shining beacon of hope and such.

Don't think LF is a shining beacon of hope though. Heh.

Archived