**NEW OCT 8 UPDATE INFO**: Capclave FRIDAY Pig Dinner 2013 RSVP Thread

Brock -- just checking: do you mean that just you want a place, or that your confirmation should be +2? (IIRC, you're already +1 on the other list). Want to make sure I can account for all seat requests accurately).

Yep, me, and my guest if there's still room! Sorry for any confusion!!

The clock is a-tickin'.

Hang on -- same question as for Brock. Are you registering interest in a seat for just you, or for you and someone else?

I am DEFINITELY registering interest for a seat for me, that's 100% solid. I am waiting to hear back from my +1, but since (I imagine) seats are so highly sought after can I request just a bit more time to confirm or deny a second seat? I mean like either tonight or tomorrow morning latest...if I don't get a reply by then I'll just assume it's a no. But I want a seat for myself, yes yes yes please.

Deadline is Sept 23, so you have time. :)

That said, this still doesn't guarantee that you or your +1 will get a seat, as your name was quite far down on the list on the other thread, and those who responded earliest on that thread get first dibs on seats.

Glad to hear that about the former. As to the latter, that's fine, I'll take what I can get. Like the bishop said to the chorus girl, I'm just happy to be here.

Hey Snowleo -- yes, if you both want to attend the dinner, then you'll both have to get memberships. That said, because you were in the tentative column on the earlier thread, you're currently in the group of individuals who don't have a seat. Until everyone above you on the list checks in, or the deadline passes, I won't know for sure. So, maybe hold off on buying at least that second membership because you might not need it.

OK, that's alright, as long as we get to hang out with BWB luminaries instead :)

snow "bannister? I don't even...." leo

Thanks

Given the popularity, has there been any thought to having it in a larger venue? I would be willing to pay extra, and I'm sure others would as well. Especially for a King Robert-approved hog roast!

As every nook and cranny of the hotel is being used by the convention and the room is being used at no cost to the event and the fact that we are bringing in food which can only happen in a few spots...There is literally no bigger place in the hotel for the event. That doesn't even go into the additional work for Chef.

I didn't realize until today that I needed to RSVP again, because I've only loosely been following the threads. And yes, I'm very interested in the dinner on Friday, and am also bringing along 12 bottles of an excellent mead. Please let me know what financial contribution is needed; I hope it's not to late to come!!

I didn't realize until today that I needed to RSVP again, because I've only loosely been following the threads. And yes, I'm very interested in the dinner on Friday, and am also bringing along 12 bottles of an excellent mead. Please let me know what financial contribution is needed; I hope it's not to late to come!!

Michelle, I'll be bringing some hard cider. We can make Bee Stings!

Archived