Football 52: How Many Different Ways Can Commentators Pronounce "Özil"?

Xray the Enforcer

Ramsey's death curse might seem to have been lifted, but I'm positing that with the amount he's been scoring, he's saving up for a genocide.

ha ha ha!! I like it. Why is Ramsey being like this??

Di Canio is going to be claiming benefits by Christmas. Being an enthusiastic fascist will only get you so far in life.

In fairness to Di Canio, this:

He came to me and said if you keep going with your manner I sent you up to the stand. I said to him 'if you want to complete a perfect job, you send me off.' And that is what he did. I will never invite the referee to send me off again.

is pretty funny.

Good lord. Arsenal is so damn thin. They can't catch a break. Looks like Giroud injured his knee in the 91st minute and Cazorla is out until after the next international break in October due to an ankle injury he picked up playing for Spain. Just once, I'd love to be able to put out our best XI. This is ridiculously frustrating.

On a side note, at least Vermalean got some play today and is back being somewhat fit. We'll need him badly with everyone else injured or ill. I'm so annoyed right now, especially if Giroud's injury is long term because Walcott has proved again and again that his ability to finish is piss poor.

Granted it is competing for attention with three separate college football games, including one where the team I support is playing, but Everton look pretty solid, unfortunately.

He doesn't look terrible, outside of trying to amputate Luiz's legs.

He's not terrible at all. He's excellent.

There's is (was :( ) a saying on the City terraces - The easiest way to tell whether a fan of a different club knows what they're talking about is whether they rate Barry or not. If someone honestly thinks he's a shit footballer then you can assume that they only watch the Match of the Day highlights and nothing else.

Archived