Amsterdam meet in November 2006

*cough 4th July *cough :P

:P Doesn't count - it's a week day. I have to find people to look after the kids plus be prepared to wake up in the night / early morning while I nurse the obligatory hangover - nice weekends when hubby isn't glued to the football are what I need. Oh and to make it even more complicated at a time when I'm not struck down with chronic fatigue - which can't be planned for but I'm in a really good place at the moment and therefore feel that I can do anything which probably means I'm headed for a relapse so just ignore everything I'm dribbling on about... :D

After my previous downbeat post, it's looking more likely that I will be able to come after all. Need to double-check next week when my boss gets back from holiday but it is more hopeful now. :cheers:

Ummm, so, like, did I miss the site selection vote?

Can we get a rough count of how many people think that they might be able to attend? Not confirmed or reserved, just so we have some idea of how many people are thinking about it. Any fans around who could do outreach to folks in the Lowlands who might not frequent this board, but might be interested in gettng together with the Bros?

George gave me a really cool 'prize' for the event. No, I ain't going to say what it is, nor do I have any idea how we'll decide to award this nifty thingie.

Take a link at the Bulldog link, and think about what sort of room you might like to have, dorm bunk, private room or share in one of the apartments with the cute little kitchenettes.

I'll start it off:

Parris - private room

The dorms seem fine, reasonably priced (and inside my budget!). Hell, I could even stretch to my own room, but I'm guessing the nocturnal habits of the BwB are nothing to worry about? Plus the first day of the meet-up is my payday for the month, so that works out well.

As I said before, I do need to confirm this with my boss at work next week though.

Archived