which king would you have

Noah Snow

i was woundering, robert may be a buffoon, but in the war of the five kings, i think he is better then most of them. he was able to keep peace, unlike most of the people in the seires. stannis is too uncompromisable, renly is too green, balon is too ironborn, joffrey is too vicious, and robb is just a boy, and does not make good decisions. (red wedding) so who do you think would make the best king.

Robb or Stannis. Robert was a horrible king he drove the 7K into massive amounts of debt simply to fund tourneys and parties. Renly would baisically be the same thing as Robert cept he wouldn't whore around with tavern wenches it would be with Loras. Balon is an Ironborn, they are unfit to even exist let alone be in a position if real authority. Joffrey is.. well he's Joffrey. And don't even get me or anyone else on this board started on how unfit Dany is. Robb would be a decent king of Westeros and a great King of the North and Riverlands but ruling the 7K is faaar above his political capabilities. The only rule who is actually fit enough to rule the 7K is Stannis. He is smart, a great leader and commander an he has a strong sense of justice. He is a hard man and is almost universally disliked because of his rigid was but he is exactly what the 7K needs. I'm not even a Stanfan and I believe that.

Stannis.

The only reasoning people can give to not having him as king, is that he would kill like a gajillion ~50 tops* people who are in urgent need of killing.

When you stop and realise that the people he wants dead are the same people who have been bleeding the realm and treating it like thier own private playground, there realy is no contest.

* Just made a list. With pardons Stannis was willing to give to the Stormlords and Reach lords, and then the Ironborn, North and Riverlords after the three leeches, it kind of dwindels the list:

Stannis' shit list:

Lannisters:

Cersei

Jaime

Tyrion

Tommen ???

Myrcella ???

Greyjoy:

Theon ???

Asha ???

Euron

Victarion

Aeron

Northmen:

5 Karstarks - Soon.

Roose - Soon-ish

Ramsay - Soon-ish

Riverlanders:

Walder Frey

RW Freys

Others:

Littlefinger

Varys

Jon Connington

Doran

Dany

Aegon

3 Dragons

Robert and Renly are good faces for the crown, they're gallant, charismatic and handsome (well used to be for Robert), Robert was also a brilliant warrior and general. But they'd both be rubbish rulers, we've seen Robert sucked at ruling and Renly's idea of a king was Robert.

Joffrey is violent, cruel, stupid dick who's not fit to rule over anybody.

Balon is Ironborn and couldn't hope to rule over Westeros.

Robb would be an excellent King in the North, but wouldn't have enough political skills to rule effectively over all the 7K, he'd probably be better than Robert and Renly however.

Stannis would make a terrible face for the crown but would be the best ruler. We've seen he's a great general, strategist and warrior, we also know he's a just man and always gives people what they deserve. He'd also be able to sniff out and remove the schemers from his court (Varys and Littlefinger etc).

I'd choose Stannis for my king, he's the best choice.

Meereen showed that Dany sucks at ruling.

Archived