[SPOILERS] Breaking Bad - Final Season - Final Two Episodes

Mya Stone

-does anyone actually get their vacuum cleaners repaired... like... ever

Yes. My mom has had the same one for nearly 30 years and a couple of trips to the shop. Not everyone buys disposable goods. Now whether it's a profitable business or not is a good question, but I don't question it's validity.

I've seen it said that one of the seasons took two years to make it to tv. Which season was that and why did it happen?

There was never two years between seasons but there was once where it went over a year between episodes (aside from the split), season 3 or 4 I think.

BB used to air in the winter, at least during it's first 2 seasons, then one year they pushed it's start back to May or June.

There was never two years between seasons but there was once where it went over a year, season 3 or 4 I think.

BB used to air in the winter, at least during it's first 2 season, then one year they pushed it's start back to May or June.

There was a bit over a year between the end of season 3 and the start of season 4. Season 4 is the one that got pushed back.

Okay here's my prediction for next episode. This is what happens in case Walter actually successfully takes out the neo nazis and frees Jesse/his money. It's far fetched, I know, but let's say it happens (maybe he finds some good hitters or something).

Walter lets Jesse turn him in. He doesn't need to do that for Skylar because once he's turned in, the DEA's hard-on for Skylar will vanish. But they're still looking for Jesse as a fugitive, and he might be able to buy his own life back if he turns in Heisenberg. Jesse also takes the money, and agrees to find some stealthy way to give the bulk of it to Skylar (she'll probably go back to owning a car wash and laundering it over a long time).

The DEA will wonder where all that cash Walter made went, and he'll point them to his cabin in the arctic, with the $11 million sitting there. (The vacuum guy said that if he finds out Walter left the cabin, he will never go back there for his own safety, so the money will probably just be sitting there.) So that's satisfying enough; $11 million for basically a year of being in the drug business. Meanwhile Jesse is slowly feeding the $69 million to Skylar. Walter probably dies of cancer pretty quickly in prison.

I think that Walt gets nothing that he wanted. He doesn't get to redeem Jesse. He doesn't get to help his family, and his family's life is basically turned upside down for their entire life. He doesn't get revenge on Grey Matter. He might be able to take revenge on the nazis, but my bet is that that doesn't happen either.

Walt dies, knowing that all he worked on, all his soul he sacrificed, was entirely for nothing but to further his ego.

I think he dies in a blaze of glory, taking the NN with him. And he will let the police know that he was responsible for whatever destruction ensues, and the cops will definitely know that he is dead, so they'll go easier with Skyler. About Jesse, I don't know... maybe he will have a chance of helping Walt to take the gang down, and Mr. White will die in his arms (okay, I acknowledge that would be super-cliché).

-does anyone actually get their vacuum cleaners repaired... like... ever? Does that business actually make legit profits?

I just had mine repaired over the summer, and the guy working there said he's been doing it for 30 years.

Vince Gilligan has frequently mentioned that the ending will be a small victory for Walt. He has also said that he wants to end the show on a high note. Now, I think people are short changing the role of episode 5x14 in the ending. That episode shows that Walt has lost his family, his money, and in Granite State we see that he's all alone. So, I think the ending will be straightforward, with Walt killing the Nazis, saving Jesse, not reconciling with his family or regaining his money. He could also deliver a fatal blow to Gray Matter by somehow detailing his exact role in the founding of the company.

All I'm saying is, this isn't a totally victorious scenario for Walt. Compared to what he set out to do when he began cooking, this ending is definitely a small victory for him. He'll have no money, no family (and most likely be dead), but he will have gone out on his own terms.

I don't know if this makes me a terrible person, but I sure want him to go after GM at this point. But there's no doubt (it seems) that he's going back after the Nazis. I just wonder if he goes after both or not.

Can't believe there's only one episode left.

Actually, I am rooting for Walt to take out that "Opie, dead-eyed motherfucker."

I'm gonna agree with a previous poster, if after five seasons of not hearing about GM they waste a single minute on them in the finale I'll be disappointed. This had gotta be about Walt and Jesse primarily from here on out. GM was surely just a means of reminding Walt of what it feels like to go unacknowledged, and that the blue meth is being made.

Archived